𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

"So you was giving my pussy up." Jahlil asked me for the 100th time. It's been two weeks and he still ain't shut up about this shit.

"Bro we weren't together and we still aint and last time I checked this Mf was attached to my body and imma do whatever I damn well please with it so if I wanna fuck you Ima do that if I wanna fuck Davion Ima do that and if I wanna bump coochies with a bad bitch Ima do that too the fuck." I went in my bathroom to run Meir some bath water since we were gonna be going to my moms house this afternoon.

You may be wondering but you may not but my mom and dad aren't really together anymore she bought her own house out in the burbs cause she was sick of my daddy bullshit. Ion blame her though it's definitely time for the Wallace women to get they spark back these hood niggas done had a hold on us and now it's time to show them that they need us and we don't need them.

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒅𝒕💅🏾

"Amelie I ain't trynna hear nun of that shit. You ain't giving my shit away." He slight pushed me against the sink and pulled my leggings down.

"Jahlil I'm not boutta play with you." I turned around and faced him only to be met with that stupid smirk he always got in his face.

"Youn Wanna play with me?" He rubbed my cat and I lowly moan soon as we had contact.

"I-." I was cut off by him slipping his hand in my panties and putting two fingers in me.

"You wanna play with me now yes or no?" He sped up then slowed down.

All I could do was nod my head.

"Boy Ima fuck the shit out of you." I smirked at him

"Nah you ain't, I'm boutta fuck you tho." With that he turned me around and slid my panties to the side and rammed into me without warning.

I swear it felt like my soul left my body I haven't had none in so long my body was craving his touch. The thought of him having a girlfriend or whatever the was went out the window... that was until she called him.

"Y-yo-yo phone ringing." I said in between moans. I knew that if he kept going at this pace I was gone be done with real quick.

He grabbed his phone off the counter and answered it smooth as hell.

"Hello?" He slight grunted.

"Hey baby what you doing?" He put the phone on speaker so I heard everything. He sped up his pace which caused me to hurry and try and cover my mouth before a moan escaped out.

"Awh you know just chillin with my lil thug." He put one of my legs up on the counter and said "You feel me?" I nodded my head fast as hell I knew I was done with. He started going faster and harder and I grew weaker and weaker.

"Yeah I feel you! And awn I love y'all bond. Baby what's all that noise, it sound like somebody struggling." Poor tink tink little did she know her nigga was balls deep in his baby momma.

"I'm cumming." I whispered more to myself but he still heard me. He sped up which I didn't even think was possible all I know is I let out the loudest moan of my life and his grunt when he released in me was even louder.

I don't know whether or not his girlfriend was still on the phone but I ain't care. He made me feel like a new woman after the dick I received.

When my feet touched the ground my legs was like jelly and I was going down.

Jahlil laughed at me while I gripped the sink for dear life. I looked at him through the mirror and he had a stupid grin on his face.

"Why you smiling like a creep?"

"Cause I nutted in you. I'm trynna make another lil thug." He started dancing:

"You so fucking ghetto, Ima pop a plan b watch."

"And Ima shoot you watch." He grabbed a towel and wet it so we could clean off.

I'm once he wiped me down I limped out the bathroom and laid across my bed. Giving Meir a bath was in him and Gods hands now.

"Meila I know that limp when I see it." My momma grilled me soon as we made it to her house.

"Ma now you know that I know that you know what grown folks do when they alone." She just stared at me until we bussed up laughing.

"Baby don't that boy got a girlfriend." Soon as I was about to answer he reappeared with Meir in his hands.

"Mama that girl go with me ion go with her. To be honest she was just something to do until Amelie was done being mad at me." He shrugged.

"I wasn't mad at you I was just over you bullshit. Like I still am right now." I shrugged.

"Wow alright Amelie, it's cool." He kept playing with Meir who was just all smiles and giggles in his lap.

My momma just looked between us and shook her head. I knew she was gone say something slick and Ian wanna hear it so I just walked outside and sat on her porch.

"You can't run away from your problems Amelie." My momma came out and gave me that very deadly momma glare.

"I'm not running away from it I said what I said and I knew either you or him was gonna wanna argue about it and I don't have the time to argue." I hate that when I'm frustrated I start crying. Cause I damn sure wasn't sad but I was just getting angry.

"Imma keep my grand baby tonight y'all need to figure y'all shit out for the sake of him." And with that she walked back in the house and Jahlil came out.

"You hungry?" He walked pass me to his car.

I got up and walked to his car cause he knew damn well my fat ass wasn't boutta turn down no food.

When we got in the car and pulled off we came to a stop and he looked at me.

"One more ride?" He smirked if you can't tell Fast and Furious is one of his favorite movies.

Meanwhile mine was Bad Boys. "We ride together, we die together." I smirked back.

"Bad boys for life!" We yelled at the same time and headed to get our food.

That's my lil nigga he was damn near my best friend before all of this.

Can't just quit on em like that.