𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

It's been about 2 weeks since the whole situation with ole boy . He still hasn't told me his name but he said he prefers to go by "Glock".

𝑾𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓

Anywho since that day I haven't really talked to him I'm not tripping tho cause he ain't my friend nor my nigga so we not obligated to speak but if you let Kaison tell it he always talking bout some

"Now Meila you remember how he pulled that gun out on you he don't care about shit you better text that man back."

He's kinda right tho cause I'll admit I left his ass on read cause he was being difficult asf . When you start texting me with "yea" or "oh" likeeee what in the absolute fuck am I suppose to respond with?

A/n : I HATE THAT😭

So I most definitely left that shit alone cause I'm not boutta make myself look desperate trynna keep a conversation going with a mf that clearly don't wanna talk to me.

—-

"Maaaaaaaaa" I screamed dramatically since when I call her like a sensible human being she ignores me.

"What Amelie?"

"Can you like take me to get some chipotle?" I batted my lashes at her doing that thing where people put they index fingers together looking all sad and shit.

"I'm tired Mei... just take my car and so help me god if my baby comes back with one scrat-"

"Ma I won't come back with a scratch I know how to drive." I said interrupting her.

"Heffa I'm talking about my car!" She waved me off walking away.

𝑨𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕? 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒅 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒇 𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆.

I made my way to Chipotle Yk all responsible and shit... like yea I might have almost hit a tree or two... and almost hit an old lady but in my defense she was moving slow and I had the arrow🤷🏾‍♀️

When I was pulling into the drive through my phone started ringing.

Watergun🔫💦 Would Like To FaceTime

I answered the phone scrunching my face up.

"What?" I stared blankly

"We gone try this again" he hung up.

𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒊𝒎! 𝑶𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒂𝒔𝒔

He finally called back.

"Yes?"

"Ion like det but it's better . Wea you at?" He said looking around.

"Real question is where you at that got you watching yo back like that." I said pulling up a little more.

"Nigga I'm grown don't worry about me. Wea you at tho I'm bored." He pouted.

𝑨𝒘𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒖𝒏 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔😩

"Aw."

"Bet." He hung up.

𝑯𝒂𝒉𝒂 𝒚𝒆𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍😛

It was finally my turn to order so I did just that getting me and my Momma a burrito bowl and sprite.

I began on my lil journey back home. Chipotle was far from us but not that far cause I drive like I'm in the Fast And Furious.

When I was pulling up to my house I noticed a car I had never seen before.

𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒚🤢

I shook it off and got out Yk heading to the door unlocking it and allat.

When I got in there I heard my momma laughing like a damn maniac in the front room. So my nosey ass headed over there to see who she talking to.

When I get over there the damn devil himself was sitting on the couch talking to my momma.

"Ma why he in here?" I whined.

He chuckled

"Girl cause I can invite whoever I want in MY house." She snapped

"But why him tho." I said in a duh tone

"Cause this is Dianne's son." Dianne was my mother's best friend she and her did like everything together. And when I say everything ... I mean everything. Ms.Dianne had died supposedly when he was about 5. I never knew how she died cause my mom never wanted to talk about it.

"Well It was nice seeing you again Ms.C" he hugged her and then headed towards me "nice seeing you again too lil girl." He laughed and walked out.

"That's a nice young man... Wish I could say the same about yo bald head ass." She said laughing. I just shook my head one thing about me and my momma is that we play and talk to each other like that. It Be all love.

𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆

I headed up to my room and ate and showered and all that and before I went to sleep I got a message.

Watergun🔫💦: when I ask where you at answer me ... ion wanna have to make putting a gun to yo head and popping up at yo house a habit🙂🤝

You're A Sick Man And Ion Like Det🥴
Read

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒕𝒐𝒙𝒊𝒄 😭

𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲😭𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁😭