𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

Im mentally,physically and emotionally fucked up. A nigga that I once had some dealings with literally beat my ass and tried to kill me but more importantly tried to harm my baby.

I'm healing. Yes I'm in shock yes I know I killed a guy. Yes the police got involved and yes they realized it was self defense. Do I feel bad? No. I'd do it 100 times again if it means that I was protecting me and my baby.

No I don't feel safe in my own home but a bitch just got a body and I'm feeling cocky I dare a pussy hoe try and stop meeeee! Imma be a rapper. Nah but forreal tho.

If you're wondering no I'm not still talking to Jahlil. He did what was needed to do. Dassit dassall! I'm very much so trying to stand on this fuck him attitude.

I'm sad though cause instead of my baby coming back home I sent him with his daddy cause I'll be damned if I put him in harms way.

Oh by the way... good news I'm still very much so pregnant. Babygirl is a fighter. The doctors said they don't know how I did it but I protected her that even from all the blows she was okay.

Humbly speaking that wasn't me that was God and he the only reason I'm still here today being able to talk about it.

You know with all this shit comes more drama. Davion baby momma all on Instagram and Twitter telling people I killed her baby daddy and or I got her baby daddy killed and I didn't even know I had people fuckin Wimme Fr cause they been eating her ass up.

Kayl and Kaison came over because they don't think I'm doing okay because I've been joking.

I have everything but nothing to be sad about. I was in harms way and I did what I needed to do.

"Meila you sure you okay?" Kaison asked me literally getting all in my face.

"Kaison I swear to God if you don't get out my muthafuckin face. I'm fine literally. My baby still doing good, I'm alive , my momma alive, Meir alive , hell yo hoe ass still alive which is definitely by the grace of God." Me and Kayl started laughing.

"I thought a bitch who named her kids after the galaxy or some shit said some." He mugged Kayl.

"Damn after what two years now... you still don't like me?" She busted up laughing.

"I hate you bitch." He laughed back.

"Anywhoooo which one of y'all Wanna get me some corn starch?" I smiled Looking between the two.

"Bitch shut up you can't get that!" Kayl yelled.

Ugh!

I was in the middle of my hissy fit when my shirt raised up and they seen the bruises on my stomach. I quickly pulled my shirt down cause okay maybe I'm lying about being okay. I get dressed every day and look at all my bruises and think about what could've happened that night. Yea it's been two weeks maybe I shouldn't be as on edge. But I am.

"I'm not okay." I whispered to them. But they still heard me.

"We know baby." They said in unison.

"Mama." Jameir said as I sat in Jahlil's couch.