𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒍 "𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌" 𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

"Imma kill this bitch." I mumbled to myself.

It's been weeks since Amelie went out with Zion and her ass acting like she can't pick up the phone.

"Now the Jahlil I know Wouldn't Be sitting Here acting like a lil bitch." Milan said hitting the blunt before passing it to Shawn.

"Facts."

I just looked around cause they couldn't have been talking bout me.

"I'm just saying you acting like a real bitch." Milan got up stretching.

"Ight bro." They Was pissing me off i mean I couldn't just go to Amelie Shït and start acting an ass.

Although everything in me is telling me to go to her shit and act an ass.

I just woke up from my nap and checked my phone seeing Amelie had texted me.

Baby Muvaa🤡

Jahlil

J?

Bitch if you dead just tell me.

JAHLIL EDWARDS ! ANSWER YO MF PHONE !

wat bro?

Don't Bro Me , Why You Aint Answering Yo Phone?

Is some wrong wit my kids?

She took too long answering me so I called.

"Is some Wrong With my kids yes or no?" I said soon as she answered the phone.

"Hello to you too Jahlil."

"Amelie cut the shit."

"No ain't none wrong with them They with my momma."

"So what you texting me for?" I was annoyed she the one that said if it ain't about them kids then she ain't hitting me up.

"I'm bored." She trailed off .

"Okay have Zinc come over."

"That's not his name and you know that."

"Ion give a fuck Amelie get off my phone you slowing up rotation lil bruh." I hung up on her.

I made my way to my bathroom to shower and Allat Shit so I could head out.

On my way out I grabbed my keys , phone and a granola bar Cause a nigga can't drink onna empty stomach.

I was going to Shawn house he was having a lil kickback or some shit ion really know I just knew I was going cause wasn't shit else to do.

On my way there Milan called me.

"What bro."

"Jahlil You the only Nigga I know Answer they Phone already Mad." He laughed causing me to laugh