𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒍 "𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

Me, Milan and Shawn been trying to piece everything together on who could have got into Amelie's apartment and plant those pictures.

To be honest the only person we found with a possible motive was Briella. So today we decided to pay her a little visit.
—-
We pulled up to Briella's house and I was the first one to head to her door.

Shortly after I knocked on the door I could hear shuffling as if she was coming to the door.

"Who is it?" She slightly whispered.

"It's me ma."

She unlocked the door quick as hell but barely opened it up. "Hey" She said peeking around the door.

Just as she did that both Shawn and Milan walked up with they guns pointing at her gaining a scared look from her.

"So can we come in and talk?" I smiled at her.

"Y-y-yea." She stuttered and stepped aside. With that the three of us walked in and sat on her couch.

"So... wassup?"

"You has something to do with them pictures being in my girl apartment."

"I promise I don't know that he was gonna do that... I was just venting about how she had the things that I wanted." She broke down and started crying.

𝑰 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚😒

"Foe cut all that crying shit out... who the fuck is you talm bout?"

"I can't say."

"Hm." I nodded to Shawn and Milan which in turn caused her to look around at all of us with even more worry on her face than before.

Before she could say anything Milan had his gun pressed to her temple and Shawn had his gun on her stomach.

"Imma ask you again... who is the "He" that you're talking about." I grew impatient.

"My brother... please don't kill me and my baby." She cried.

"That's all you had to say Briella... my crew lets go." I stood up but before I left I turned to her "You gone tell anyone what happened today?" She immediately shook her head no.

"That's a shame you should tell everyone how you had such a wonderful walk around the park today." I chuckled then headed out.
—-
"You really was gone have me shoot that girl in her stomach?" Shawn asked as we sat in my car smoking.

"I wasn't gone have you do nothing you didn't already wanna do." I shrugged and passed Milan the blunt.

"You hell." Milan laughed and Shawn just shook his head. I don't know why we have this conversation every time after we do something like this.

"Bruh why the fuck Kayl wanna Name my Kids Star and Estrella... that's ugly as fuck." Milan said outta no where.

"I- that- take it up with ya baby moms." I laughed.

"Bruh Paris lost our baby." Shawn hit the blunt.

"Damn sorry to hear that."

"Shit I'm not ion think the lil mf was mines anyways." He shrugged.

I couldn't even imagine getting all happy and excited about a baby only to find out the lil mf ain't mines.

𝑰 𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕.

"Even if that was or wasn't yo baby... whatchu woulda wanted to name the lil girl?" I asked him.

"Uh shit... Maybe Londyn." He looked away.

"Niggas always wanna name they child some damn London Knowing the farthest y'all would took her was Indiana." Leant his seat back.

"Yo mouth gone get you in trouble." I laughed.

"It is what it is."

"Imma fuck with y'all later."

"Nigga are you putting us out? In the rain? I FEEL LIKE A CHEAP PIECE OF PUSSY." Milan yelled.

"My nigga." I laughed "You'll live."

"Wait till I tell my friend you out here treating us like the booty piece of bread."

"She ain't gone do shit."
—-
"Stop treating my friend like he ain't shit." Amelie yelled while hitting me.

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅😧

"Bruh stop hitting me."

"I ain't yo bruh." She whipped her neck around.

"Whatever g. Fuck You was doing all day?"

"Packing me and my son clothes since you wanna be at that bitch house." Soon as she said that I peeped her lil bags by the closet.

"What is you talm bout bro."

"Again I'm not yo bro. But I said what I said. You older than me but not by that much you can hear mf."

"Why you trynna leave me?" I walked up her and started kissing on her neck.

"Stahhhpp."

"Why you trynna leave me? You gone do me like everyone else did?"

"No. I-" I interrupted her "So why you trynna leave?" I kissed her neck again.

She ain't say none all she did was moan.

𝑯𝒂𝒂𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉🤣

"Take these off." I
tugged at her joggers... well my joggers.
——
𝗜𝗮𝗻 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀🥴... 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗜𝘁?

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗜 𝗕𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗬𝗮 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗢𝗳 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲 & 𝗜𝗺 𝗧𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗖𝘂𝘁 𝗨𝗽 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗔 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲!

𝗔𝗡𝗬𝗪𝗛𝗢... 𝗜𝗠 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚.

𝗜 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹🥺

𝗜𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝗧𝗿𝘆 𝗧𝗼 𝗗𝗿𝗼𝗽 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗕𝘆 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁... 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁🖤