𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒏 "𝑽𝒐𝒏" 𝑴𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒚

Just when I thought shit was gone be going good with me and Amelie, Veiah wanted to ruin it by being petty. Like nah Ian wanna be with her but the only way I was gone be able to see my daughter was to have to sleep with Veiah. Ian gone lie that shit made me feel like a lil hoe but I would do anything to see Dymond.

I was broke from my thoughts when I got a call from my homie Jay.

"What's the word pussy." I said soon as the call connected.

"You know that nigga glock we was looking for?"

"Yeah what about em?" I was honestly confused as fuck Glock and Ghost was untouchable couldn't nobody find them niggas.

"That's Amelie baby daddy fool."

"Merchhh." I dragged out.

"On god." He chuckled. "The fuck we gone do about him now? Cause I know you feeling shorty and you and her lil mans was bonding."

"That my all be over now Veiah was on her bullshit and posted a picture of us being all petty and shit and Amelie and answered none of a nigga phone calls." I rubbed my hands down my face.

"Damn my nigga you fucked up big time. But aye imma have some niggas keeping tabs on him the best we can cause that nigga smooth as hell. Y'all ain't never had no contact with each other?"

I thought about that one time I had seen him at Amelie's momma crib but that was about it.

"Yeah me and him got into at her moms crib before but Ian know that was him cause I think she was calling the Nigga by his government name or some shit. But aye I a figure it out soon. Imma hit the line tho. Love my boy."

"Love." He said before hanging up. I knew it was a price on Glock head but knowing that that's Amelie's baby daddy done changed everything cause there's nothing I can do without hurting her in the process.

I decided to FaceTime her on more time and if she ain't answer this time then I was just gone have to go over there and beat her ass.

She answered on like the third ring.

"Yes?" She popped in the camera with her bonnet and glasses on looking like a straight nerd.

"Bae I miss you why you ain't been returning my calls and texts?" A nigga real live sound simped out but shit if you had some of the crack that she call a coochie you'd be addicted to her too.

"I'm not yo bae Davion, you and me both know that and cause you tried to play me like a goofy. Ian gone step in the middle of yo family shit but at the end of the day Mfs too grown not to tell each other wassup and if you and her still fucking I deserved to know that so I coulda been moving accordingly." She shrugged look in phased as fuck.

"But Amelie-" She cut me off

"I wasn't finished. I let you get close to my son and I don't do no shit like that cause at the end of the day just like you gone put yo family first Ima damn sure put mine first and when it come to Jameir Taurus Edwards I hope you and any motherfuckin body else ready to die about it." And with that she hung up the phone.

𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑.

Ian never really been fucked up over a female before but something about Amelie basically saying she done with me in so many word just don't sit right Wimme like bitch you don't leave me I'm the leaver and it's always get back gang with this shit.

She wasn't boutta just bitch me like that I grabbed my keys and headed to Amelie house cause either we was boutta talk this shit out or I was boutta have to beat some sense into her. Cause she ain't boutta leave me and be Trynna give my pussy away. I a kill her and that nigga.

When I got to her house everything seemed cool I seen her car in the driveway way and no extras so I know that my baby knew better than to be Onnat weird shit.

I knocked on the door and a nigga swung it open. "The fuck is you?"

"Where Amelie at bro." I looked pass him

"Baby favaaa who at the door?" I heard her faintly say.

𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍.

I'm bout ready to beat the fuck Outta her and kill this nigga cause bitch you can't pull a me on me that shit don't fly around here.

"Some Corny ass nigga with dreads." He laughed.

"Bro niggas Gotta price on yo head and I a hate to have to do that to you right here right now."

"Ian scared of you or no nigga I know yo every move Davion so best on god we can do this shit however you want and may the best shooter win Ian ducking shit." He lit his blunt and was just looking at me.

By this time Amelie came to the door wearing some lil ass shorts and a tube top.

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒇 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈.

On god this bitch done lost ha mind.

"So this what we doing now Amelie we fuckin on Niggaaa like I wasn't just hitting yo shit." I Lowkey started laughing cause my mind was telling me just pop her ass but at the same time I was smarter than that.

"Wasnt you just fuckin yo baby momma? Don't you dare try and come at me about some shit that you doing. Cause one thing about Amelie Ima play the game a nigga playing Wimme but Imma do that shit ten times better and That's on yo head Homies head." She walked away and I pulled my Gun out I was ready to dump that bitch but that nigga Glock move to quick.

Bullets get ta dumpin Mfs hit me in my shoulder and my stomach. I had to get outta there. Call me a pussy or whatever but I wasn't boutta let the nigga take me out like I'm some bitch.

I drove the best way I could back to my house I was flying on the e-way then all I know is everything went black.