𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

"Bitch I'm so happy you decided to bring yo ass out the house." Kaison said as we drove to some party Harmonee was having.

"Chile me too. I love my kids but motherfucker can they cry." We both laughed cause Jameir wasn't even a cry baby but when Jaliah cried he cried.

"Not too much on my god babies."

The rest of the ride there was funny as hell I really missed hanging with my friends.

"Kayl gone be here?" I asked as we pulled up to the BNB .

"Yes ma'am." Soon as he answered Kayl had pulled up right next to us clearly arguing with Milan over the phone.

"Okay nigga My daughters are good The fuck! Don't worry about where they at while I'm outside bitch they straight." She hung up and turned towards us.

"Hey bestiessss."

We waved at her before we all Bussed up laughing.

We entered the hotel and went to the room that Harmonee was hosting the party in.

It was fine niggas every where.

Time to go Nigga shopping.

"Meilaaaaaaaa." A drunk Harmonee dragged.

"Hey baby happy birthday." I hugged her.

"Thank you , fair warning My cousin is here." She said referring to Jahlil.

"Okay that's fine I'm off him now." Which was true. Jahlil did what needed to be done I knew I could call on him if I needs something done for the kids or if I felt like my life was in danger or something.

I made my way to the kitchen do that I could myself a Lil drinky drink.

Don Julio And pink lemonade is fire so I mixed that putting Hella ice in my Lil cup cause a bitch liked her liquor cold.

I was drinking my drink and Vibing in the kitchen when this fine Nigga walked in.

"Excuse me Ma." He reached past me to get a cup and I stepped out the way.

"Preciate you. But why you in the kitchen when the party out there?" He asked pouring him some Don Julio in a cup.

"Too many people."

"I feel you ma . I'm Jermaine by the way but most people call me Jay.

Not another mfn J name.

"Nice to meet you In Amelie most people call me Meila or Mei." I gave him a small smile.

We kept talking g and it was refreshing to be having a conversation with someone who wasn't Trynna be all hard and prove his dominance and all that extra shit.

Conversation was real good that was until my bitch ass baby daddy walked in the kitchen.

"Wassup baby mama." He looked at me then mugged Jermaine.