𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐

𝑲𝒂𝒚𝒍 "𝑲𝒂𝒚" 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏

"Oh my god right there baby right there." I moaned into Giovanni's ear.

You may be wondering who that is. Giovanni is my sneaky link. Milan has his and I have mine. The thing is he don't know that I know he has multiple.

"Look at that." He said smirking cause he just made me cum for the eighth time.

A Bitch tapped out. I couldn't and wouldn't take no more.

When we were finishing up I heard keys from downstairs.

"Kayl I know you in here." I heard Milan yell up.

I quickly threw Giovanni's clothes at him and told him to get dressed.

I threw my robe on and made myself look as presentable as possible.

"What Milan." I said heading down the stairs.

"Fuck you up there doing Bro."

"This my house nigga why you even here you knew the girls wasn't here."

"Bitch do you think I'm dumb." He started coming up the stairs at full speed making me turn around and head for my room.

"You good?" Gio asked and I looked at this Nigga like he was dumb.

"Why the fuck you got me chasing you?" Milan said entering my room and then looking at me and then Gio then back at me.

I backed into the corner by my bed.

"This what we on?"

"You on that hoe shit Kayl? Like a Nigga ain't been trying? This what the fuck you really wanna do!" He yelled the last part.

Then he laughed.

Full blown laughter.

It all happened so fast all I know is Giovanni's body hit the floor and the way he fell he was looking at me.

Lifeless.

"Milan what the fuck is wrong with you." I stood up and walked towards him only to be choked up and slammed against the wall.

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't blow Yo Fuckin brains out Kayl and best believe saying Noelle and Zoelle ain't gone work my kids a be straight without you."

"I-I."

"I'm not playing with you bro."

"Milan you can't be mad when you be doing the same shit."

"You not me you can't do what I do."

"Boy fuck you." I swing on him.

He nodded his head and let me go.

He began to walk away and I tried to swiftly close my room door but he grabbed me again and we were now full blown fighting in my hallway.

All you could hear was faint "I hate you" going back and forth.

I hit him in his face over and over and he was sending blow after blow to my legs.