𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆
*𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑*

These last couple of months have honestly been a blur for me. I'm still going strong with Davion and oddly enough Jahlil has a girlfriend or whatever.

Today is actually Jameir's first birthday. Which is weird for me because so much shit has happened in my life since he was born that it doesn't even seem like it's been a year already.

As I started getting everything prepared for the party I got a text from an unknown number

Unknown
I hope you know it not gone last long with you and Davion! Ask that nigga why he be at my house every other night😘

I didn't even bother texting the number back simply today is about my baby and if its not about anything that'll make this day go even more special for him then it ain't worth putting my energy into it.

Meir was still napping which gave me a little more lounge time before the actual party started. So I decided I would scroll on Instagram for a minute

Liked by Blamekee and 12,498 OthersVeiahbee just when you think I'm gone Bitch I'm back🤍👨‍👩‍👧Blamekee my Favs🥺🤍Teiramarie look at lil Dae Dae🤍600Musk my boy💪🏾-I would be lying if I said my feelings wasn't hurt but it is what it is niggas ...

Veiahbee just when you think I'm gone Bitch I'm back🤍👨‍👩‍👧
Blamekee my Favs🥺🤍
Teiramarie look at lil Dae Dae🤍
600Musk my boy💪🏾
-
I would be lying if I said my feelings wasn't hurt but it is what it is niggas gone be niggas. And I think it's time I remind Mfs how the old Amelie used to really come with the shit. Time to turn my petty up.

Liked By Kayl and 234,672 OthersMeiladabrat Best Believe If He Back With You Yeen Take Em Bitch I Gave Em Back🥀

Meiladabrat Best Believe If He Back With You Yeen Take Em Bitch I Gave Em Back🥀.
Kayl PERIODT !
Kaisondadon Nd that's on Mary had a little lamb
Drglock 😍thank god everyday I nutted in you
↪️ Datdamnghost @Drglock why😭
↪️@Datdamnghost cause he sick asl Milly🤦🏾‍♀️
Dicedmangoes Fye🥰
Blamekee cute.
↪️Kaisondadon @Blamekee bye bird ass Weirdo.
-
That's exactly why I love my peoples cause Kaison know good and goddamn well I was never one for Allat talking shit I was definitely a if you wanna fight say that ass person.

So the fact that Davion wanted to play in my face only added fuel to my fire.

It was finally time for Meirs party to start and when I tell you everyone and they grandma came out for my baby first birthday party I mean it. I done seen folks ian see in years but everyone came to celebrate with my baby.

My drunk ass momma got on the mic announcing it was time to cut his cake.

"Can we have my grand baby lovely parents come to the center with my precious Jameir so we can sing happy birthday to him." My momma was fucking gone. I knew today she was trynna keep it together cause of all the shit her and my daddy was going through.

Me and Jahlil made our way to the table that had his cake on it when everyone started singing happy birthday. It felt good to feel like a family again. Jahlil was all smiles, Meir was all smiles and so was I. Everyone was taking pictures of us and of course Milly ratchet ass kept yelling out "Every body hood family goals" which made everyone laugh cause they knew he was a little off in the head.

It felt so good having all my people together. It felt right.

I missed this. I missed us but there's just some shit you can't comeback from.

𝗜𝗸 𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰 , 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰. 𝗜𝗺 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹.