𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

"So We Just fucking Niggas while we on the phone with me now Huh Amelie?" It was now the next morning and my dumbass was at Jahlil house getting cursed the fuck out.

"I-"

"Shut the fuck up. That's what we doing now?" He laughed Looking me dead in my eyes.

For the first time ever I actually felt like Jahlil Was Fenna beat the fuck out of me and I honestly wasn't even scared.

"Jahlil Bro it ain't even that serious you not my man we just co-parent." I waved my hand around cause dude ass was trippin.

"He hit raw?" He sparked his blunt.

"What Typa Bitch you think I am?"

Cause Nigga don't try and be slick I ain't you I actually have a lil bit a decorum. Can't Aint and Wont let any Nigga just be hitting me raw that shit dead.

"A dumb one." He walked away leaving me there looking stupid as hell cause huhhh .

"Jahlil Im not doing this with you we will never be anything more than coparents and you're to blame for that shit don't act like you don't know what you did." I followed behind him cause fuck that.

"You're literally Gonna Be my wife and who I spend the rest of my life with Amelie Aint No co parenting shit . You stuck with me stop doing dumb shit and get that through Yo Fuckin head." He yelled.

Well then .

"No."

"Whatchu said?" He turned around so fast.

"I said no Nigga I actually have a chance at being happy and I'm not letting you or anyone else fuck that up." The fuck he thought.

"I'll kill him." He shrugged and walked away.

The sick part is this Nigga was actually serious. I didn't care though Jahlil don't know who Zion is , where he stay or who he be with.

I shot Zion a text seeing did he Wanna hang out today and of course he agreed.

I began getting ready at Jahlil house seeing that I had some clothes over here.

"Where you Goin?" He asked coming back in his room eating some cereal.

Nigga stomach Gotta be fucked up he always eating cereal shit can't be healthy.

"To mind my business Jahlil."

"You Goin to get fucked ain't it?" He places the bowl of cereal down.

"Boy please find you some business." I bent over getting a pair of leggings out the bottom drawer.

"I'm saying you can get that from me." Jahlil literally was pressed up against me.

Don't fuck him.

But I miss it.

We might have a good thing going with Zion Meila Cmon now.

"Jahlil , I cant." It came out more as a moan seeing as how he was rubbing on me.

"Yea I know." He laughed backing up. "You wanted to though." He kept laughing.

"I hate you so much." I looked at him through the mirror.

"You a be alright . I Hope Zion got aim."

"Who's Zion?" My heart dropped in my ass.

"Playing slow Not a good look on you Meila." He laughed walking out.

This man literally scares me sometimes.

It was quiet for a min and I thought he left.

"Wake up in the morning I got Murder on my mind! AK-47 , Mac 11s Glocks And 9s." Jahlil walked back in his room dancing with one of his guns.

"Why you got a gun." I eyed him.

"Woaaaahhhhh." He kept singing.

"Jahlil I'm not playing."

"Neither am I." He shrugged.

"Either I have you or nobody can type shit. Like I'm real fucking crazy like ain't no medication for this shit. And I told you what would happen if you ever gave my shit up." He laughed.

"We told her this shit right? Righttt." He Said talking to himself.

"But she Wanna Play. I kill niggas and I beat bitches Meila Aint a bitch Tho you just be acting like one sometimes." He laughed again.

"You scaring me." I backed up away from him.

"Was it worth it?"

"Was what worth it?" I was confused.

"Fucking him duh , now I'd be wrong to go fuck the shit Outta Briella like I Be Doing You Right."

"Jah-"

"Hitting all angles , making her scream , cream Allat? I'll be Wrong right? Giving her Whatchu know you want."

"I'm sorry."

"Nah you not. Go enjoy yo date watch out for red beams and hollow tips Babygirl." He kissed me and walked out.

"I hate it here." I mumbled as I finished getting ready.

𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭😭𝐈𝐤 , 𝐈𝐦 𝐓𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐭 𝐀𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐥 . 𝐈𝐧𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝟑 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰😭