𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

I didn't think that Jahlil would actually kill Davion. I also didn't think that two years later I'd be back in the same situation. Pregnant by Jahlil who I'm currently beefing with at the time.

So we're on baby number two going through the same same shit we went through with baby number one . This nigga always had a song and a dance on how he was trynna do better, be better and all that.

I know I'm a dumbass. I know that but if y'all fucked this nigga you'd be dumb too.

I'm on my way to my doctors appointment to find out what I'm having. I'm hoping it's another little boy but at the same time I'm wishing for a little girl just so I can have a Minnie me.

"Alright Meila you ready to find out what you're having?" My doctor asked me before I could answer she hit me with the "No dad today?"

"Doc you know me and him cannot stay on good terms for too long. I try but eh."

She just nodded and applied the cold gel to my stomach.

"Well Meila looks like you guys are having a little girl." I cried as soon as she said it. In my heart of hearts I felt that I was having a little girl even though I wanted a boy but having it confirmed made it more real.

"Meila you really ain't gone let me come in you carrying my fucking child Bro." Jahlil boomed from the outside of my door.

"Nah you can't. Get Meir and get gone. And oh it's a little girl." I handed him Meirs bags as Meir made his way out the door slightly stumbling over his little legs.

"I got a daughter." Was all I heard him mumble.

"Meila you gotta talk to him." Kayl said as we sat in her car talking .

"Why though?

"Cause y'all got kids now hoe you know he immature asf you gotta say yo piece so you can move on and be the best you for your kids." Kaison said. I Lowkey forgot his ass was in the car.

I hated when they were right. Cause I needed closure. I needed answers I needed to move on and finally start focusing on myself and my own happiness.

I made my way to Jahlil's house. Ian care that it was going on two in the morning this conversation needed to happen.

I rung his doorbell and waited for him to come answer. As I was waiting it's like everything flashed over me at once and I didn't know what my emotions were anymore.

He swung the door open Gun pointed and all until he realized it was me. He stepped to the side letting me in.

"Whatchu doing here?"

"We need to talk." I looked him in his eyes.

"So talk."

"Why?" I asked him.

"Why what?"

"Why keep lying to me why keep making me believe that I was what you wanted that my babies were what you wanted."

"I can't make you believe anything Amelie... what you believe is all on you."

"Really? So fucking me and telling me you love me and how much you need me and you acting irrational when I say I'm done is all on me? It's my fault that believed that you actually wanted me huh? Typical." My eyes watered a bit but I fought against it.

"The fuck you mean typical? You act like I ask for any of this shit I ain't mean to fall in love with you when I did. But shit happens."

"So when you said we'd be forever you was lying?" He didn't say anything.

"So you were lying." I began crying. I know nothing is forever but when you grew up in a weird ass home cause you ain't have a father present you fall in love with the idea of giving your child well now children something different.

"Meila don't cry." He sounded hurt but bothered.

"I gave myself to you Jahlil. I put my life in danger just to be with you Jahlil. And to be there for you Jahlil. And this is the thanks that I get? What did I do to make you stop loving me? To make you stop wanting me?" I was now sitting in the middle of the floor pregnant and all crying looking him directly in his eyes.

He got up and headed towards the door opening it and before he walked out he looked at me and said "I never said I wanted you Amelie. Truth is I don't know what I want when it comes to this. My kids? Fasho but everything else... I just don't know."  And with that he left. And on that very day it felt like a part of me left too.

Awnn🥺Poor Stink Stink . Guys This Is The End Of Toxicity (Unless Yall Want Me To Pop In Here And There With Chapters From Amelie's POV)

ALRIGHT MY LOVES FUCK IT WE 4LIFERSSSSS WITH THIS BOOK . IMMA UPDATE THIS MF AGAIN TONIGHTTTTT😗❤️