𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

My birthday ended perfectly. It's currently been two days since my party and today is the day that I've finally built up the courage to tell Jahlil about the baby.

And it was easy for me cause I was already at his house.

"Hey Jahlil." I yelled since he was downstairs.

"Yeah." He yelled back.

"Can you come here a sec... I gotta talk to you."

He didn't respond all I heard was him coming up the stairs. "Wassup?" He asked eating a bowl of cereal.

"Gimme some." I reached for it only for him to pop my hand. "No now speak child."

I took a deep breath before finally just coming out with it. "So like uh." I fiddled with my fingers.

"Wassup mamas." He looked up at me.

"I'm uh pregnant." I dropped my head.

"Whatchu dropping yo head for? I already knew this." He chuckled.

"Whatchu mean you knew this?"

"Exactly what I said." He shrugged his shoulders.

𝑰𝒎𝒎𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒃 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉

"So what imma do about college?"

"Meila bro yo ass don't even wanna go to college. Yo ass has never even talked about it."

"Okay but still."

"But still nothing." He shrugged.

"Why would you do this to me?"

"So you don't love me?" He pouted.

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐁𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭😭𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚😩𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐😩

I ain't say nothing. I couldn't say nothing. Well I mean I could've but I felt like it was a dumb question and he knew the answer to it.

"Wow... Bet." He nodded and walked out.

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉🤦🏾‍♀️

"Jahlil oh my god." I got up flying after him only to see that he had already left out.

—-
"So he just left?" Kayl asked rubbing my back.

I called her over to his house because I didn't want to be alone since he hadn't came back yet.

"Yes all cause I froze when he asked did I love him." I cried a little harder.

"Well do you love him?"

"Yea but I've never actually breathed it to him cause I didn't know if he felt the same way then we adding a baby in the mix and I don't know what imma do."

"Well call him and tell him cause it don't make sense for you to be sitting here stressing yourself and yo baby out."

"What if he don't answer?" I looked up at her with tears just pouring out at this point.

"Then we do a pop up... he shared his location with you right?"

I checked my phone and realized that he was still sharing his location with me.

But I looked closer and realized that his location says he's at home.

"It say he still here Kay." I showed her my phone.

"I know this nigga ain't leave his phone here so you couldn't find him."

That only made me cry harder cause why would he do that.

"It's okay stop crying imma call Milan he always know where Jahlil at." She Pulled her phone out and FaceTimed him.

"Whaaaaaaaat Kayl what?" He answered.

"Okay cause first of all don't do too much like I won't fuck you up." But where Jahlil at?"

"You won't fuck me up... the hell you thought."

"Yeah whatever where is Jahlil."

"Um..."

"Um what?" She asked getting irritated.

"He's in... Atlanta." He Said And as mad as I was I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Ight bitch keep playing ." She hung up from him and started heading for the door.

"Where are you going?"

"We boutta go pop up on Milan cause that bitch wanna play... you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." I dropped my head.

——
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗱𝗸 𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗼🌚

𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵?

𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸?

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗝𝗮𝗵𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁👀