𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒍 "𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌" 𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

I ain't been feeling like myself lately. I feel like I been focused on everything but making money and that's a problem. Me and Meila not talking again but I'm cool with that. She appears to be happy and I'm not gone fuck that up.

𝒀𝒆𝒕🌚

Today I got a meeting with Amil, Milan and Shawn. We talking about getting more product and really pushing out and doing more. Ion Wanna be doing this shit forever so after the meeting I'm going to look at a few properties I been interested in buying.

"So we make the drop... chill out for a minute and then start pushing this shit?" Shawn asked as we sat in Amil's office.

"Yea it should be pretty smooth and I mean if shit start going wrong y'all know what to do." I nodded my head at what he said.

Soon after the meeting was over and we all went our separate ways. That's when I made my way to the first place.

This place just so happened to be an arcade. I know it might sound stupid but shit it's not a lot of arcades in the hood so I'm doing this in order to give kids a chance to have something to do. Maybe give em a leg up on not being out here doing the shit I'm doing.

"Okay Mr. Edwards so I'm going to process your payment and I should be able to give you your keys by next week Thursday." My agent Teigan said.

"Sounds good to me."
—-
"She said put yo heart in the bag and nobody gets hurtttttr!" Milan started yelling as he rolled a blunt.

"Nigga shut that depressive shit up." I mugged him from the couch.

"Bro she left with my damn kids. She told me she wasn't gone hurt me dawg." He started crying.

"Nigga are you crying?" Shawn asked him.

"Bro... she took my girls. Like why the bitch have to lie to me dawg? Ian even no damn body to lie to... then she left a fucking note, WE ARE NOT CHILDREN... Coulda told me to my face mane." He finished rolling the blunt and sparked it.

"You done?" I looked over at him.

"Yea I'm cool now... how Amelie doing?" He took a pull and set next to me.

I just shrugged my shoulder cause I knew he was being messy but I didn't have time for his shit tonight.

"Now you know that man pussy still hurt behind that girl moving on... give him time to heal." Shawn put his hand over his heart.

"Shut the fuck up." I got up and went to my room. I didn't have to sit there and take that kind of abuse... especially from them niggas.

I laid across my bed and started scrolling through Instagram

Datdamnghost And 89,670 Others Liked This.
Saucylee I heard the first baby momma always ugly that don't apply to me💅🏾
Datdamnghost you kinda ugly but go awf sus💆🏾‍♂️
↪️@Datdamnghost you jus wanna be seen🙄
Chiefjay600 damn ma👀
Sierranomist sistaaa sistaaa🤍
↪️@Sierranomist sistaa girl🤍
Kaylmack 🤍
↪️@Kaylmack 🤍

Saucylee I heard the first baby momma always ugly that don't apply to me💅🏾Datdamnghost you kinda ugly but go awf sus💆🏾‍♂️↪️@Datdamnghost you jus wanna be seen🙄Chiefjay600 damn ma👀Sierranomist sistaaa sistaaa🤍↪️@Sierranomist sistaa girl🤍Kay...

Demonseed And 56,890 Others Liked This.
Kissedbyjay Dear Diary , It's December 1st & I Met A Guy🥺🤍
Drglock if you want me say that😓
↪️@Drglock I heard abt you🌚
Demonseed big head ass sister🖤
↪️@Demonseed dork ass brother🤍
Prettyindie baby sis🥺
↪️@Prettyindie my biggie🥺🤍

Kissedbyjay Dear Diary , It's December 1st & I Met A Guy🥺🤍Drglock if you want me say that😓↪️@Drglock I heard abt you🌚Demonseed big head ass sister🖤↪️@Demonseed dork ass brother🤍Prettyindie baby sis🥺↪️@Prettyindie my biggie🥺🤍

Datdamnghost And 789,007 Others Liked This.
Kaylmack dropped a two piece no biscuit👩‍👧‍👧🤍
Datdamnghost so you done wimme?
↪️@Datdamnghost you so internet bro it's sickening🙄.
Meiladabrat LET THEM HOES KNOW BESTIE🤍!
↪️@Meiladabrat you see me tho best friend🤍
Kaisondadon bitch you had twins and stomach flat I eat a damn cheerio and get bloated🙄🤍
↪️@Kasiondadon I hate you so much😂🤍
Saucylee 🤍
↪️@Saucylee🤍

Meiladabrat LET THEM HOES KNOW BESTIE🤍!↪️@Meiladabrat you see me tho best friend🤍Kaisondadon bitch you had twins and stomach flat I eat a damn cheerio and get bloated🙄🤍↪️@Kasiondadon I hate you so much😂🤍Saucylee 🤍↪️@Saucylee🤍

Poppinpink And 846,859 Others Liked This.
Meiladabrat Imagine Finally Being Happy💭
Kaylmack AS YOU SHOULD BE😭🤍
↪️@Kaylmack It's Long Over Due😩
Kaisondadon you deserve it baby😩
↪️@Kaisondadon Ikr! Thank You Baby😩🤍
Poppinpink you so Fye🥺
↪️@Poppinpink thanks girly🤍
Prettyindie okay now Meila🥺🤍
↪️@Prettyindie You See Me Sus😩
Drglock so you- nvm. I'm happy for you💯
Dshiesty My World🌎❤️
↪️@Dshiesty My Baby😩🤍
—-
I locked my phone once I seen Meila's post. I mean I knew she would have to move on and eventually so would I ... but something about her being with that Nigga don't sit right with me.

I feel like he's not to be trusted and I mean I'm me so I should know the typa nigga he is cause he's basically just a well camouflaged version of me and he's got her fooled.
—-
𝗛𝗶 𝗛𝗶 𝗛𝗶𝗶𝗶 . 𝗔𝗻𝘆 𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀? 𝗜 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗗𝗶𝗲 ... 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗡𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗝𝗔𝗛𝗟𝗜𝗟😂𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗜𝘁 𝗢𝘂𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗼🙂