𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

It's been about two weeks since my father was released from prison and honestly it's been fun. We found out that he was released way earlier than expected due to his good behavior or some.

But any who I'm currently chilling at Kaison's house cause I felt like I hadn't seen him in forever.

"Meila lets go get some food." He came and laid his head in my lap.

"From?"

"I want some Mediterranean food so Roti?" He sent a quick message on his phone then looked back at me.

"That's all the way down townnnn." I dragged. One thing about me is that I hate being downtown sometimes. Especially in Chicago it be loose dogs and horses and all typa shit that I can't vibe with.

"Okay and? Bitch imma drive so you know it'll be quick cause I know how yo ass get."

"Don't be acting like you know me." I huffed getting up making my way to the car. "Don't forget to grab yo mask KaiKai." I yelled to him realizing he had walked away.

"Ughhh this mask shit is giving the girls very much so Batman." He whined as he stomped over to the door.

—-

Once me and Kaison got back from getting our food we decided to get on Instagram live.

"Hey Y'all." I said seeing a few people join.

Datdamnghost frienddddddd
Justicemarie You always going live🥴

"Hey friend!" I smiled speaking back to Milly. "Justice girl if you so worried about me always going live then stop joining them and block me it's very simple." I waved my hands in the air.

"And that's on periodt!" Kaison Came In the camera co-signing.

Blueharmonee hey cousinsss🥴❤️

I almost died looking at Harmonee comment cause like tf is she smoking?

"Cousins? With an "s"? Harmonee girl the only one of yo cousins on this live is Kaison." I laughed.

"Aht bitch WE ALL COUSINS FUCK YOU TALM BOUT!" Kaison yelled "Hey cousin." He replied.

Blueharmonee Okay cause Meila bitch You my cousin we all know you and Jahlil fuckin😭
Datdamnghost What's tea friend👀🍵
Drglock @Blueharmonee THEY SHOLL THE FUCK DO😈
Datdamnghost this is ghetto I'm gone🥴

"I- you know what bye guys imma go eat my food." I ended the live fast as hell cause why would they do that.

I looked over at Kaison who was already dying laughing.

𝑰𝒎𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒆 .

"Kaison that's not funny what if my momma was in my live." I started tearing up.

"I know you not crying heffa." Kaison wiped his own tears and looked at me.

"She gone beat my ass for having a lil sex in ha house." I cried harder. But the fucked up part about me crying was that I was laughing just as hard.

Like I know my momma won't kill me but she don't need to know that Jahlil was in her place of residence nailing her only child to the cross.

"You're a sick child wasn't she home one time that y'all had sex?

"Yeaaaa but I kept my face in the pillow the home time so she ain't hear me." I cried more.

Girl get the fuck." He mugged. "Go yo ass home and tell Camille she ain't the only one in that house that be purchasing tickets to poundtown." He bussed up laughing.

I grabbed all my stuff and called an Uber so I could go home. Not gone lie the whole ride there I was practicing how I was gone tell her.

"𝑺𝒐 𝒎𝒂 𝒊 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏" 𝑵𝒂𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒆.
"𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚 𝑰 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒆."

Ugh I'll figure it out.

—-

When I got home my momma and daddy was sitting on the couch looking all cute and shit.

𝑰 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒇 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘😬

I tried my best to close the door gently and sneak to my room.

"Amelie bring yo ass in here." My momma yelled.

I fought the air before turning around going to them.

"Hey...how y'all doing?" I waved and smiled.

"Where You was at?" My daddy asked.

"Kaison house."

"That's a nigga?" He cocked his eyebrow. And I just shook my head. "Y'all fuckin?" He then asked.

"Omg no daddy." I laughed. "Kaison is definitely just my friend that I love the mostest next to Kayl." I replied.

"What about Jahlil and Milan." My momma asked smirking.

𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒚

"Milan is also my friend that I love the mostest." I smirked back at her.

"So who's Jahlil?" My daddy asked raising his eyebrow at me.

"Uh that's my lil friend dassit dassall." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Girl you better claim my son." My momma got up.

"Yea all that Meila you having sex?" My daddy randomly bussed out.

"When you say sex... what do you mean?"I looked up at him.

"Oh my god Meila go to yo room." My momma tried to cover her laugh.

She ain't have to tell me twice cause my daddy been outta jail for a couple days and think he got some type of authority over my life.

I sprinted up to my room and plopped down on my bed. Soon as I get comfortable I get a text from Jahlil Saying he was pulling up.

𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕😯

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 .