𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

Kaylmack And 476,899 Other Liked This.
Meiladabrat My Pretty Mommy🤍🥺 *Look at my daddy trynna hold her up*😂
Drglock my pretty baby🤍
Kaisondadon look at my fat fat🥺🤍
Kaylmack My JBear🐻💗
Datdamnghost Hey uncle buttbutt🤍
Blueharmonee Cuddyyy🥺
Shaydior that's not that boy baby😂
—-
I literally ignored Shay comment she just mad cause my baby daddy ain't wanna fuck her. Speaking of my baby daddy. Me and him are just co-parenting once I said all that I had to say to him I just felt like it wasn't healthy for me and my babies.

I know he's with Milan's sister. None of that bothers me as long as he keeps doing for Jameir and Jaliah. He can literally not talk to me Forreal as long as he keeps putting the kids first I honestly don't care who he fucking or who fucking him.

Instead of looking for a new relationship I've been focusing on myself . I have to be my best self for my kids. With that being said. I'm 20 years old with two kids and I pay my own car note and insurance and I moved back in with my momma.

I needed the help. I didn't need all that stress on myself. On top of me wanting to go back to school. I want to be a Dental Assistant. They make good money and it would be perfect for me to take care of my kids.

I'm currently enrolling in the classes right now so that's why it was perfect for me to move back in with her because I'm in school online but I will have to go in person time to time for like you know my labs and shit like that.

Aint none of this easy but I gotta do what's best for me and mine.
—-
"I'm just saying though like you baby free for the night bitch let's go get drunk." Kaison said as we sat in his living room.

A lil update on my bestie boo. So my KaiKai has moved into his own shit. He done got him a new car he been very much so put up and out the way and to be honest he another reason why I wanted to Heyy my shit together cause when my momma don't have the babies Kaison does and I don't even be asking he just be on some "have my babies bags packed I'm pulling up" type shit. And that's why he my bestest!

"I mean I don't mind KaiKai I'm not breast feeding Jaliah so I can get fucked up!"

"Bet how put on yo best wig, yo biggest lashes, and shit girl Ya best everything cause tonight we do coke!"

"Bitch you might do some coke ian fucking with that shit." I side eyed him.

"You're boring . Stop being a grandma." He walked out.

I just shrugged my head and put together an outfit with the clothes I had left at his house.

The club scene was pretty lit Ian gone lie. Of course Kaison knowing every damn body we was sable to get us a nice lil VIP section and really vibe out, we had hookah, bottles , the the bitches the niggas all of it.

We was even able to get Kayl out the house and kick it for a bit.

"Y'all think they a put us out of I put weed in the hookah thing?" Kayl asked us.

"Girl Nawh my pops cool about shit like that ... especially when it comes to me." KaiKai shrugged . Oh yeah when I meant he knew everybody his daddy owns this club but they try to keep the shit lowkey like his daddy barely ever makes appearances sometimes unless it's like special occasions and shit like that.

"Bet say less." Kayl did some illegal looking shit with the hookah and before I knew it we was all sitting around high as hell and having one of the best night we ever had.

The DJ started playing that Meg The Stallion "Thot Shit" and I had to show these Mfs why I got them two babies.

Meg knees strong but she ain't have shit on me.

"Periodddddd best friend." Kaison loud ass yelled while recording me. Kayl high ass gone bend over and keep smacking my ass talking bout some "Damn bae allat ass."

When the song started fading into something else I finally got up and that's when I seen my bird ass baby daddy, Milan, Shawn , NaJaye and some more people walking in. Of course Jahlil eyes land on me.

We ain't got no bad blood I just don't have shit to say to him so I kept minding my business with my friends. Ion got time to be worried about shit, not this nigga, his friends or his new girl.

"Kayl I know yo ass is not outside. Where the fuck my kids at mane?" Milan loud ass come flying over here where we at.

"Nigga get back. You wasn't worried about my daughters when you was doing yo shit so don't be worried about MY DAUGHTERS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW." She got a Lil loud.

"Yo daughters?"

"Yuuup Shoulda listened to yo first baby momma... you sholl like to plant yo seeds and not watch them grow." She giggled.

Nigga run. If a Mf laugh after saying some deep shit you are not safe.

"Cmon Kayl let's go." Kaison said.

"Nah we ain't leaving the fuck we barely go out, barely get a break... I think she earned tonight." I spoke up.

"Mei it's not your business." Jahlil said.

"Aht. I ain't direct what I said towards anybody so don't coke directing shit towards me."

"She right though." Milan and Shawn said.

I just analyzed NaJaye she got hella tattoos seems to have a lot of mouth but when standing in front of me she barely can make eye contact.

Then it hit me... she kept putting her hand on her stomach like she was in pain and Kaison and Kayl peeped cause he the one that slight tapped me.

"Damn Jahlil another one? Congratulations man." I patted his shoulder.

"Am-" he started

"No no no , I'm happy for you. You done out did yourself with this one . Jaliah was born what four almost five months ago. It's cool my nigga."

"Before this go any further cmon yall." Kaison grabbed me and Kayl and we all left.

Once we got in the car both these Mfs turn to me instantly "You okay?"

"Yes I'm cool. He not my nigga but I mean still some shit was just starting to make sense that's all."

"You sure?" Kaison asked.

"Hell yea ima let him ruin that girls life it ain't got a damn thing to do with me and my kids. Aint shit gone change Fr me and him just cone talk less. Hell he can go through my momma for the kids ion even care." I laughed.

Bitch you better not break you been doing better.

"You can beat this... you can beat this." I kept whispering to myself.

I've been putting on a good front but been suffering in silence. I had postpartum depression with Jameir and now I'm going through it with Jaliah. It is worse this go round . I don't cry as often but my sadness and my anger is definitely there. The worse part is although I'm able to get the break I'm extremely clingy to not only Jaliah but to Jameir too.

When I say this nigga knows how to leave his mark on me . He knows how to leave his mark.