𝑺𝒊𝒙

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

"Y'all wanna go to a party tonight?" Kayl asked me and Kaison. I know what y'all thinking... is she really friends with the girl who was under her live?

Yes. Yes I am. I literally had no female friends. The ones that I did have snaked me junior year. So since then I've been solo dolo. Well minus Kaison but he's like a brother to me so he never really counts in that whole "friend" thing.

"Yea I'm down." Me and KaiKai said in unison.

"Bet. We got an hour to get ready little whores!" I swear she has too much energy for me.

—-

We was at the party just drinking and vibing ian gone lie ima lil buzzed but it's all good.

"This picture cute?" I asked shoving my phone in Kayl and KaiKai face.

"Yes bitch damn now post it and back up!" They semi yelled at me.

They ain't gotta be so damn rude to me🥴

Liked By Drglock And 25,000 OthersMeiladabrat 𝑰 𝑴𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒀𝒐 𝑩𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑪𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝑷𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑴𝒆𝒊❤️Kaisondadon Kaylmack pidddd bestie bitch❤️↪️ @Kaisondadon ❤️Kaylmack okay sus😩❤️↪️@Kaylmack ❤️Ricochoppa uu do...

Meiladabrat 𝑰 𝑴𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒀𝒐 𝑩𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑪𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝑷𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑴𝒆𝒊❤️
Kaisondadon Kaylmack pidddd bestie bitch❤️
↪️ @Kaisondadon ❤️
Kaylmack okay sus😩❤️
↪️@Kaylmack ❤️
Ricochoppa uu done glowed up🤤
↪️@Ricochoppa uh thanks🥴❤️
Drglock babymoms😏
↪️@Drglock Aht Youn Fwm Fr🥴

"Y'all see this shit?" I showed them my phone.

"Girl he gone beat yo ass." Kaison started laughing.

"I'll visit you in the hospital girl." Kayl giggled.

"Un un Kaison cause if yo cousin try and touch me I'm beating YO ass." I got up and made my way to the kitchen fixing another drink.

I love drinking Hennessy and Lemonade it's so fye! While I was mixing my drink together someone bumped into me.

"Oh my fucking god!" I yelled cause some of my drink spilled on my dress.

"Oh my bad." The dude said. "Wait I know you... you That lil shawty from the gas station." He laughed.

"Uh and you are?" I looked him up and down.

𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒍

"The nigga that didn't pull a gun on you cause I was busy grabbing slim Jim's and hot krunchy kurls." He chuckled.

"Oh yea I remember you." I laughed.

Me and him had been talking for a long ass time. I found out that his name is Milan but he goes by "Ghost" he has a baby momma and a girlfriend and he's best friends with Jahlil.

"Okay cause look I wish yo friend was this easy to talk to. Instead he always shuts me out." I said pouting.

𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒎.

As if on cue the man appeared walking in with some girl with him... she's pretty. He dapped a few people up before heading towards me and Milan.

"Wassup nigga." He dapped Milan up while his girl or whatever was looking me up and down.

"Whats the word my g?" Milan asked.

"Shit chillin." He side eyed me.

"Ight Milly I'm boutta head out." I grabbed my purse and cup.

"Damn already?" He seemed upset

Like nigga we only been talking for like 4 hours we friends fr fa you to be upset.

"Yea I'm pretty sure my best friends looking for me." I checked my phone seeing that they had been texting and calling me.

Milan gave me his phone and told me to put my number in it. So I did just that.

"Bye friend" he hugged me. I pushed pass Jahlil cause since he wanted to act funny and childish staring at me and not saying shit imma show him that two can definitely play that game.

"Lil bitch watch where you going." The girl said.

𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂. 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚.

I turned around.

𝑩𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉🤦🏾‍♀️

"Why are you talking to me. I ain't said shit to you." I said.

See I'm always well aware of shit when I'm drunk. And I knew... well I felt like this bitch wanted to fight.

"I'm just saying you bumping into my man like you got a problem." She started taking her earrings out.

"Girl fuck You and that nigga." I chuckled.

"You wish you could fuck my nigga." Jahlil Just watching us go at it with a smirk on his face.

"Nah but ask yo nigga how I taste." With that I looked dead at Jahlil Who was mugging me and I just smirked walking away hearing Milan and some other people gasp.

I texted Kayl and Kaison saying that I was ready to go.

𝑰𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓🤦🏾‍♀️

𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲😭𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁😭