𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

"I swear I fucking hate you !" I swung on Jahlil.
We been at his house for about an hour now and it been non stop arguing.

"If you hated me so much you wouldn't have got in the fucking car Amelie! You would took Meir and went to goofy ass in the house, or you Woulda went with that cornball ass Nigga but no you're here with me so if this is hate then suck that shit up we in this for life." He yelled back at me.

I mean I guess he was right but I wasn't Fenna let this nigga pull off with my baby again. Yea I want my family to work but shit who doesn't. "I hate you." Was all I could keep saying.

"Yea I know you do but I love yo stubborn ass and I ain't going no where. When I said this shit was for life I meant it Amelie. Imma dog I know that but I'm also young just like you I don't have all this shit figured out, I don't make the best decisions but a nigga be trying. Do I choose wrong? Yeah 98 percent of the time and the other 2 percent I did right with. I chose you, I chose my son and I still choose Yall. I'm fucked up but I'm not a complete monster." He was looking me in my eye the whole time he said it and as much as I wanted to tell myself this wasn't true... it was.

"I know." Was all I said before heading upstairs to his bedroom. Me and him argue a lot but lord knows I don't really hate him. I hate a lot of the shit he does and it's not my fault that sometimes that includes him breathing.

I just want what's best for my son. I want him to have both of his parents, I want him to know that he's loved. And making sure all of this possible seems impossible because me and Jahlil are always at each other's necks. I love that boy with everything in me but I don't love him to the point where imma let him confuse me with his web of lies, his charm, his di-, I mean yea.

It's a lot to deal with at my age and I'm trying my hardest not to fold but this shit really ain't it. I never wanted to have the burned out baby daddy and baby momma drama. This shit is definitely for the birds.

As I was laying in his bed looking at the ceiling he came in and went to his closet. Next thing I know he was tugging my pants down and that when I felt his mouth on my lady parts. This was something me and him hadn't done in a while and it honestly felt weird.

He started eating the box like he had something to prove and I wasn't stopping him. When he stopped I'm not gone lie I pouted. That was until he hovered over me and slid inside me. I gasped as if it was my first time all over again. My body melted beneath him as he took control. I didnt know how much my body craved this. I didn't know how much I missed him. I was broke from my thoughts when he sped up and started going hard. As I let out small moans he let out small "I'm sorry"s in my ear. I couldn't bring myself to form words. All I know is that my tears were rolling and in that moment it seemed like my pain went away.
—-
𝗔𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗸 . 𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗝𝗮𝗵𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 "𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁" 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆? 𝗢𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁?