sixty two

draco explained the plan to jordan as they waited.

slytherin house was trapped in the dungeon so they would break them out.

while draco was going after harry though, jordan would take all the little ones to a safe house with the help of daphne and jackie.

"love." draco said, snapping jordan out of her day dream.

she turned with a sweet smile, "love?"

he looked silently to the adults gathering around voldemort.

"no matter what happens, you're going to come back to me." he said quietly and she nodded, leaning over to place a small kiss on his cheek.

"always."

"draco, jordan. come." a death eater said, beckoning the duo over.

"it's time?" jordan asked and the older wizard nodded.

"wait." she said, turning to draco.

"what?" he asked.

"if anything happens, meet me at our cafe in paris." she said and he pulled her into one last hug.

"alright. be safe." he said, kissing her forehead.

the two parted ways and jordan started trying to figure out how to get into the castle.

the younger years needed her.

"think jordan, god." she muttered to herself, getting frustrated.

"jordan dear, just apparate to them." a voice in her head said and she blinked.

"get out of my head." she said calmly before taking a deep breath.

she did what the voice suggested and quickly apparated into the castle with her friends.

"jords!" daphne squeaked quietly, hidden behind the bars of the dungeon.

"jj!" jackie also whispered excitedly, jumping up from her crouched position.

"shh, we have to get all the young ones to hogsmeade. they'll be safe there, after this they'll take the train back to london." jordan said and the two girls nodded.

"alright." jackie said quietly.

the two girls behind bars gathered everyone and that's when jordan saw blaise and goyle.

"zabini! goyle! what are you doing back there?" jordan whispered yelled and they went to the front to talk to her as she tried to unlock the bars.

"where do you need us?" blaise asked and jordan shook her head.

"draco will be here soon just be ready." jordan said.

getting frustrated, she took her wand and blew off the lock.

"blaise! goyle! let's go!" draco said, running by.

the two boys ran by, goyle sending a wink to jordan and jackie.

"come on guys!" daphne called as a boom shook the castle.

"has it started?" margo asked and jordan looked back in surprise.

"margo, how did you get caught in here?" she asked, kneeling down to her.

"i couldn't leave my friends behind." she said and jordan nodded understandingly.

"that was brave but we have to go now." she said and margo nodded.

the three girls led the younger years out, avoiding the most heavily fought areas.

"jordan, we're being followed." jackie whispered, nodding back to see two gryffindors she recognized as oliver wood and colin creevy.

"take them, i'll talk to the two." jordan sighed, tightening the grip on her wand.

jackie and daphne looked unsure but let her go.

jordan took a deep breath as her friends hurried out with everyone before turning to face the two gryffindors.

"guys look, i don't want any trouble." jordan told them and oliver nodded.

"i know, we saw and wanted to help. there's a passage by the one eyed witch." oliver told her and she smiled a little.

"thank you so much." she said and gave him a hug.

"it's for cedric." he whispered and jordans eyes welled up.

"i know." she whispered back.

they let go and jordan gave oliver and colin one last smile before catching up with the slytherin group.

"the one eyed witch." jordan told her best friends.

"oh!" daphne grinned, leading the group to the statue and opening it.

"do we even want to know?" jackie asked jokingly and daphne shook her head.

they looked at jordan who was looking around.

"jords, come on!" jackie said, trying to pull her with them.

"go, i'll meet you guys at hogsmeade." she said and the two girls looked at each other before hugging jordan, feeling a sense of dread.

"be safe." daphne told her before they disappeared into the tunnel.

jordan sighed, before running around trying to find draco.

just as she spotted him, a spell hit her.

"dra-" she started saying but could feel her energy leaving.

luckily, draco heard and turned around to see a death eater with his wand out and his girlfriend dying.

"jordan!" he screamed, running over and hitting the death eater with so many spells he was dead before he hit the ground.

"jordan, no. you can't die." he whispered, kneeling down and holding her.

"thank you for giving me the best year of my life." jordan said with a weak smile.

"no no, jords were supposed to grow old together. this isn't happening." he said, but she nodded.

"life's too short draco. be happy with someone just don't forget me." she said before wheezing.

"jord-"

"i love you." she said finally before her eyes shut and her chest stopped rising.

"jordan?" draco asked, shaking her.

"jordan! please! please wake up jordan! i need you!" he screamed at the corpse.

"draco." blaise said, putting a hand on his shoulder, tears in his eyes.

"no! she can't be gone! not like that!" draco yelled, tears of his own streaming down his face.

"we have to keep going. fight for what she believed in." blaise said and draco placed one last kiss on her forehead.

"i love you to the stars and back."

-
LMAO PLEASE DONT HATE ME

it's been a while and i was deciding on how to end this.

i'm so sorry for any tears caused by this chapter i promise i'll write maybe two more in the coming weeks

i love you all, drink some water, and smile

m <33