fifty

that night, draco and jordan stole the show.

they danced for hours, draco sometimes whispering things into jordans ear to make her blush and laugh.

by almost one in the morning, the party was dying down and jerald was standing with diana and the malfoy's, watching the teenagers laugh.

"i wonder what happens at school." jerald said, watching draco twirl jordan around.

"probably the same stuff we did jerry. come on now, we have to let them live somehow." diana said with a laugh and jerald shook his head.

"i think it's great that they're dating. more chance for them to get married willingly." lucius said and jerald narrowed his eyes.

"that's my daughter out there lucy." he said and narcissa and diana laughed.

"we have to let them decide what they want. we just can't have them end up like zabini and daphne." the woman said and diana nodded along, agreeing with her.

"yes i agree, but do they have to be like this?" jerald asked and the women laughed again.

"this is the most i've seen draco or jordan smile in the past year or so." lucius said and jerald thought about it for a moment.

the older malfoy was right, he hasn't seen jordan smile like that since she was little, playing with her brother.

"it's almost time for me to go, faking a migraine causes people to wonder." diana said and jerald nodded.

"me too, i'm going to take her home before they come up with a secret plan to sneak out of something." jerald speculated, looking at the two again.

little did he know, they already had one.

"your dad looks very angry at me." draco said as they eyed the adults.

"oh, yeah, maybe a little." jordan laughed and then saw jerald wave it was time to go.

"okay, so my room? three?" she whispered and he nodded, kissing her cheek.

"later jones." he said and she smiled, shaking her head.

the father-daughter pair apparated back to their manor and jordan kissed her fathers cheek to say goodnight.

"sleep tight jords. also, i'm going in early tomorrow morning for work, so you don't have to wait to open presents." jerald told his daughter and she shrugged.

"it's okay dad, i'll wait for you. probably won't wake up until late anyways." she said with a laugh and jerald shook his head.

"good night jordan!"

"night dad!" jordan called as she ran up to her room.

she quickly ripped off her dress and jewelry and hopped into the shower, washing off all the makeup and shaving again.

humming to herself, she dried off and put on a black, slip nightdress.

crawling into bed, she picked up alice in wonderland in french, deciding to do some light reading until draco flooed into her room.

"ow!" he whispered as he clutched his arm.

jordan just laughed, getting out of bed to help him up.

"is your dad around here?" he asked quietly, scared the man was going to hate him even more if he figured out what they were doing.

"nope, him and his home office are on the west wing, this is the east wing with all the guest bedrooms and mine." jordan explained and draco let out a sigh of relief.

"thank god." he said before pulling her to him and kissing her.

she grinned as he placed his hands on her waist.

when they pulled away, both were out of breath.

"honestly, i'm so tired." draco said and jordan nodded, running her fingers on his eye bags.

she took his hand and the crawled into jordans bed.

the two stared at each other for a minute before draco pulled her into a sweet, slow kiss.

jordan pulled away for a second, only to whisper in his ear, "i'm in love with you."

he smiled before kissing down her neck.

the girl bit her lip, trying to bite back a smile as draco kissed back up her neck and whispered things in her ear.

jordans body heated up as she pressed herself again draco, his body heat soaking into her.

draco, being the guy he is, moved his hand to jordan hip, rubbing circles with his thumb on her dress.

they made out for a good hour before jordan sighed.

"what?" draco asked and jordan laughed.

"i don't want to go to sleep, but sleep is what's good right now." she said and draco nodded.

"yeah, can't we make out long though?" he asked, scrunching up his nose.

"alright fine." jordan giggled, laying on top of him and kissing him gingerly.

"that wasn't a real kiss." draco pointed out and jordan shook her head.

"so what? it was still a kiss." she argued and draco rolled his eyes.

"no, this is." and with that he kissed her, as he had been doing for the past hour.

jordan giggled as she pulled away, "no no, that was you shoving your tongue down my throat."

draco raised an eyebrow, "are you complaining?" he asked.

"oh no, definitely not." she said, yawning after.

"are you tired?" draco asked and jordan moved off him.

"just a little, but it's okay." she said and he shook his head.

"we can go to sleep. just roll over and close your eyes darling." draco said, moving a piece of hair out of her face.

she smiled sweetly, doing what he said.

before long she was out, draco falling asleep peacefully for the first time since hogwarts.

maybe it was the fact they kept each other warm, or maybe it was the energy between them had dwindled down.

whatever it was, the two loved it.

just before draco fell asleep, he left a line of kisses across her shoulder and neck.

"good night darling."

-
OKAY HI IM SORRY

normally i don't write stuff like this but i felt we needed some ✨spice✨ plus i wanted to do something for 50 chapters! thank you all for the comments and reads and votes, they have made my entire year.

i love you all and hope you have an amazing rest of the year <33

hehe