five

after that day in class, jordan decided it would be better to shut her big mouth than to make herself suffer.

it was her free period a couple days later and she was sitting with daphne by the goblet, watching people put their names in.

the duo was laughing at the last beauxbaton girl who put her name in, debating which task she would fail horribly on if she got chosen, when there were some laughs and cheers.

jordan looked up to meet cedric's eyes and her mouth dropped as shawn and cody cheered him on.

he stepped into the rink and put the folded paper in the fire, jordan shaking her head the whole time.

"i can't believe him!" jordan exclaimed as he walked away without as much as a second glance.

"jj, are you okay?" daphne asked and she shook her head.

"that boy- oh, he's going to get what's coming for him." she grumbled, making daphne sigh.

the girls continued watching as a durmstang student put his name in, locking eyes with jordan who smirked.

the two girls soon got up to leave, most because the ginger twins had entered the room.

"i just can't believe he put his name in the goblet." jordan scoffed as they made their way to the library.

"who put their name in the goblet?" blaise asked, popping up behind them.

"diggory, that bastard." jordan muttered and daphne shook her head.

"she's pissed at cedric, he put his name in the goblet without even telling her." daphne explained.

blaise just smiled. "well since you're mad at him, you can hang out with me." he told them.

but before jordan could open her mouth to say something, blaise waved his hand.

"goyle! come here!" he called the his friend, who stuffed something in his mouth and wandered over.

"oh good lord." jordan mumbled as the boy came closer.

"goyle, i'd like you to meet jordan-" but before blaise could finish, goyle cut him off.

"your that psychotic witch." he said, pointing at the girl.

jordan just let out a dry laugh. "i think you mean bitch."

goyle gave her a harsh smile while daphne and blaise looked at each other in shock.

"i heard you're the hufflepuff princess. but how can a hufflepuff princess be a psychotic bitch?" goyle asked and jordan fumed.

"i'm not a bloody hufflepuff princess you arsehole! maybe if you keep saying shit like that, i'll show you how psychotic i can really be." she muttered, drawing her wand.

"okay guys, let's not have a fight." daphne said, giving blaise and goyle an apologetic smile as she pulled jordan away.

once the girls got out of earshot, blaise turned to goyle who was smirking.

"so, what do you think?" he asked.

"i like her and i bet draco and crabbe will too."

meanwhile, daphne was giggling at it all while jordan was starting to loosen up.

the girls ended up back in their dorm, one girl still in there.

"hey." she said, her strawberry blonde hair framing her face.

daphne and jordan stopped talking and looked at her. neither of them had talked to her or the other girl yet.

"hi." jordan said slowly and the girl smiled.