forty seven

christmas break came soon, as snow started to make it difficult for the train to run.

"draco love, are you doing okay?" jordan asked as they boarded the train.

draco started looking worse and worse as the year carried on.

"honestly no. but before we get to that. i don't want to seem like blaise but what's going on with all the rumors about you and scar face. you guys were talking outside of the three broomsticks the other day?" he asked and just as he did, jordan caught sight of harry with a black eye.

she grinned and put her arms around dracos neck. "why? are you jealous?" she asked before he kissed her.

in her head she was giggling because he was definitely jealous.

"no, just curious." he said once he pulled away.

jordan just smirked, sitting down at a table next to jackie. "mhm, right, curious."

draco just sighed but he couldn't help but let a smile come onto his face.

he knew, no matter how bad of a day he had, just one hug or kiss from jordan could make everything all better. that's why he loved her.

of course, the fact she was drop dead gorgeous was just a minor detail.

"hey, where's daph?" jackie asked, noticed the third girl to their amazing trio was missing.

"probably with cody, they pretty much spend every waking minute together now." jordan replied, playing with dracos rings on his fingers.

they three were quiet for a minute before pansy came over and dragged jackie to another table.

"just us now huh?" jordan asked with a laugh, looking at draco.

"yeah, just us." he said, before jordan started giggling.

"what?" draco asked and jordan shook her head, smiling brightly as she reached across the table to straighten his tie.

"your ties are always crooked. i love it." she said and he smiled, taking one of her hands and placing a soft kiss on her knuckles.

she blushed a little and rolled her eyes, but deep down she loved it and draco knew that.

"so plans for the holidays?" draco asked after a comfortable silence fell over them.

"well your mothers ball of course, but other than that, no." jordan told him and he shook his head.

"unacceptable. we're going on dates. plural." he said and jordan smiled excitedly.

"really? where to?" she asked and he shook his head.

"that's a secret i'll never tell." he said and jordan groaned.

"ugh, not fun." she muttered and he laughed.

"i promise you it'll be worth it." he said and jordan just nodded.

"i trust you, but it's still not going to stop my curious mind." she told him.

"what's not?" goyle asked, sitting down next to jordan as crabbe sat next to draco.

"none of your business is not." draco glared, almost annoyed at the fact the two brutes were interrupting their time.

"fine i see how it is." goyle said, annoyed.

jordan just laughed and took dracos hands.

"you two are my favorite couple in the school." crabbe said and jordan put a hand on her heart, her face softening.

"aww that makes me really happy. thank you crabbe." she said and goyle snickered.

"i can see who wears the pants in the relationship." he said and jordan smacked him for draco.

"thank you love." draco said, giving jordan a sweet smile.

"anytime." she grinned back.

the four carried on their conversation as the train rushed all the students back to london.

"and then she started crying and said i'm too immature to handle anything serious." crabbe said, describing his latest adventure with a hufflepuff girl.

"oh crabbe, you just have to find a girl who matches your energy, someone kind of immature but also responsible enough to look after you and make sure you don't do anything stupid." jordan explained and crabbe nodded slowly.

"alright, i can do that." he agreed as the train lurched to a stop.

the four got up and draco took jordans hand, making sure everyone saw.

"draco darling, are you really worried scar face might come between us?" jordan asked with a teasing grin.

draco rolled his eyes and let go, instead wrapping an arm around her waist.

jordan just rolled her eyes but a small smile stayed on her face.

"jordan!" jerald called, beckoning his daughter over.

"dad!" jordan laughed, leaving dracos side and running over to give her dad a big hug.

"oh i missed you jords." jerald said and jordan smiled.

it was different having only her dad, and she was thankful for no comments about her appearance or how she acted, but at the same time she missed having a mother figure.

"so, the malfoys are having their annual ball this upcoming saturday, do you have a dress for it?" jerald asked and jordan shook her head.

"sorry, i haven't really gotten the time, i've been busy with studies and things." jordan said and jerald nodded.

"i'll ask diana to help." he said and jordan got very confused very fast.

"dad, who's diana?" jordan asked, having a really bad suspicion of who it was.

"oh, she's a new friend of mine." he said, a blush dusting his cheeks.

jordan sighed and shook her head.

"dad i swear-"

jerald just laughed and shook his head. "we were friends back at hogwarts, she was a hufflepuff."

"is she nice?" jordan asked and jerald gave her a look.

"she was a hufflepuff jords. what do you think?" he asked with a joking tone, making jordan break into a small smile.

"alright. i'll give her a chance."

-
a/n!

so who do we think diana is?😼