three

the next morning, jordan woke up first in the dorm.

she quickly took a shower and changed into her robes, then braided her hair down her back.

she never really bothered with makeup in the past but today was the first day of classes so she decided to put on some mascara and blush, then added her favorite lip gloss.

once she got back to her bed, daphne was up.

"who else is in here?" she whispered, nodding to the two beds across the room and jordans eyes widened.

"we have roomates?" jordan whispered back and daphne hid a small laugh.

"oh, we're going to have a fun year." daphne giggled quietly, going to the bathroom.

"i'll meet you down at breakfast daph." jordan whispered through the door and heard daphne hum in response.

sighing, she took her bag, slinging it over her shoulder, and headed to the common room.

"oh look, it's the hufflepuff princess." daphne's younger sister astoria sneered at jordan when she saw her.

"i'd watch my mouth greengrass." jordan glared back.

"or what?"

"or i'll make sure to turn that boyfriend of yours into a ferret." jordan threatened, making pansy's jaw drop.

"you bitch." astoria said and jordan smirked.

"well now we're on the same page." jordan finished, smirking and flipping her braid over her shoulder, leaving to the great hall.

on her way, she ran into cody and shawn.

"hey jonsie!" shawn called, making jordan smile and slip in between them.

"hello my lovies, how are we this fine hogwarts morning?" she smiled, making them look at each other before down to her.

"what's gotten slipped in your drink?" cody asked and she smacked his arm.

"just served a bitch up, that's all." she told them, making cody and shawn smile at her.

"that's our jonesie." shawn laughed, leading the way into the great hall.

once they were all seated at the hufflepuff table, cedric bounced in, looking happier than ever.

"good morning ced." jordan laughed and he kissed her cheek.

"looks like someone else woke up right today." cody whispered to shawn who nodded, eating some bacon.

the four just sat down and waited, jordan grinning as daphne floated in, smiling as she caught jordan's green eyes.

daphne sat down next to jordan, giving smiles to the hufflepuffs she would be keeping company for the year.

"morning daphne, glad you could join us." jordan joked nodding to the slytherin table.

"glad to be here." daphne laughed, ignoring all the stares from their own table.

all of them started talking before the owls starting to fly in, dropping schedules and letters.

two things were dropped in front of jordan, hey eyes widening at the sight of a letter from her mother. she quickly tucked the envelope into her robes and looked at her schedule with a groan.

"gryffindors." she groaned, daphne shaking her head.

"i think minnie does this on purpose." she complained, nodding to the teacher who was giving the girls a dirty look.

jordan just rolled her eyes and stood up.

"well it was lovely seeing you boys, but we have to be off. talk to flint and snape, not to mention punch that little brat pansy." jordan told the guys, hugging each of them.

"just don't get detention jonesie." cody called as the girls walked back over to their own table.

jordan immediately went up to marcus flint, the captain of their quidditch team.

"jones." he nodded, pigging out on his breakfast.

"look flint, i'm aware quidditch is cancelled this year but i was hoping to use the pitch for extra practices." jordan said strongly, her resting bitch face on.

flint just looked at her. "cancelled, jones, means no quidditch. no practices or anything." he told her coldly, making her a tad bit angry.

"flint, you're so lucky your leaving this year, giving us much needed upgrades to someone more," she trailed off, looking down at him in distain, "talented i think is the word."

before jordan had a chance to turn, marcus had his wand pulled out on her.

"oh, i hope your spells are better than your quidditch game." she smirked and before he had a chance to curse her, someone came up and shoved them apart.

"flint, you know very well you shouldn't hit a girl, let alone curse them." blaise zambini said, making jordan grin.

flint muttered something about stupid bloody fourth years and walked away, leaving blaise with jordan and daphne.

"hey zambini, my sister any less of a nuisance?" daphne laughed and he shook his head with a smile.

"i think draco might be starting to crack." he grinned, turning to jordan. "blaise, blaise zambini."

she nodded. "yeah, we used to have some classes over the past years. but i'm jordan jones." she smiled, some loose hairs falling in her face.

"believe me, i know. hell, i even used to like you." blaise laughed while the girls raised their eyebrows.

"you did?" she asked and he nodded.

"bloody hell, most of the school has and probably still does. i mean, you're bloody gorgeous." blaise complimented, making a small blush dust jordans cheeks.

"thank you i think?" she laughed and he smiled.

"have you met draco? he was quite curious about you the other day." blaise asked and daphne smirked.

"you mean our slytherin king was looking at the hufflepuff princess?" she asked and jordan rolled her eyes, hating the nickname.

"oh, he was definitely interested. speaking of him, here he comes now." blaise pointed, the girls following his gaze to the blonde haired boy speaking with two girls and his two other minions.

"i think it's time we go though, much to do." jordan said, daphne nodding along, linking their arms.

blise just smiled softly, "well, do give him a thought, he's a good guy. see you ladies around."

with that, jordan sent him one last smile before moving past the five making their way to the table.

meanwhile, blaise was grinning at draco.

"what was that all about zambini?" pansy asked and blaise shrugged.

"just happened to mention malfoy here to the most beautiful girl in the school and she got a little nervous. i'd say that's a good sign."

draco just stared at his friend before smacking his head.

"you moron."