THE END

twenty years later..
"ok scorpio, do you have everything?" lemon asked her oldest.

"yes mum, don't worry." he said sassily back.

draco just laughed and rubbed his sons head.

"have fun, don't let mcgonagall give you too much detention. and be nice to other students. even gryffindors." draco said with a soft smile.

"malfoy?" he then heard and turned to see harry, ginny, ron, and hermione with their kids.

he gave them a smile, "scorpio meet harry, ginny, ron, and hermione."

the four looked amazed.

"the ferret had offspring." ron whispered and hermione smacked him.

"hello scorpio. i'm harry and this is albus." he said, bringing a boy that looked like him with.

"hullo." scorpio said shyly.

"hi." the boy said and the two dads smiled at each other.

"nice to see you draco." harry said and draco gave him a hug.

"i'm so sorry for what i did at school." draco muttered and harry shook his head with a smile.

"it's ok. i understand now. i'm also sorry for the war. it took so many good souls." he said, his eyes softening.

"it did." draco agreed as the two boys started laughing.

"draco malfoy!" he suddenly heard and turned to see daphne and cody.

"daph!" he yelled, running up and giving her a hug.

she laughed but hugged him back tightly.

"estelle! come here and say hi to my best friend." she called when they let go.

suddenly a gorgeous little version of daphne ran up and smiled brightly.

"hello!" she grinned and draco smiled, looking from her to her parents.

"first year too?" he asked and they all nodded.

"where's scorpio? i haven't seen him in forever." daphne said and he nodded to where scorpio was laughing with albus potter.

"that's ironic isn't it?" cody laughed, making everyone laugh.

lemon looked over at her husband laughing with his friends and smiled.

suddenly the train blew and draco headed back to his son and wife.

"scorpio." draco said and his son looked up at him.

"have a great year. come home for christmas, but make lots of friends. and be nice to professor longbottom he's sensitive." he said and lemon smacked his chest gently while giggling.

"i love you dad." he said and draco smiled.

"i love you too bud, now head on the train. albus is waiting for you." he said and scorpio gave his parents one last hug.