thirty one

"i hate the blubbering pink moron." jordan said, walking into the common room after another night of detention she got after talking back to umbridge yet again.

"she's just trying to make the school a better place jones." draco said boredly, not even looking up from his notebook.

jordan mocked throwing her quill at him before sitting with jackie.

"just because you're bitter you can't find potter and his little 'army' doesn't mean you have to take it out on my baby." jackie said, glaring at draco as she held jordans head.

draco rolled his eyes at them before standing up, crabbe and goyle flanking his sides.

"we have work to do. excuse us." he said, leaving jackie and jordan by themselves as the boys left.

jordan and jackie looked at each other before laughing.

"i hate him so much." jordan laughed and jackie nodded.

"he changed so much, what happened?" she asked and jordan shrugged.

"beats me, probably something with his dad. anyways, want to go walk around?" she asked and jackie nodded, getting her cloak.

the two headed out of the common room, determined to cause some for of mischief around the castle.

it was dark out and there were very few students, not a lot of options.

"oh look! is that daph and blaise?" jackie whispered, pointing to a couple snogging by a statue.

jordan giggles quietly before pulling jackie along, trying to find some younger years to torment.

just as they were circling back around, they saw some third year ravenclaws picking on a first year slytherin.

"and i bet your parents are death eaters too. just like everyone else in your house." a boy said, tugging on the girls pig tails.

the girl looked very close to tears when jackie and jordan came up behind them.

"well jackie, what do you thinks going on?" jordan asked rhetorically, giving the three ravenclaw boys a death glare.

"i think these boys were picking on one of our darling slytherins. we might have to teach them a lesson." jackie said, pulling out her wand.

"i think you might be right." jordan said with a cold smirk on her face, also drawing her wand.

"we aren't afraid of you, death eaters." one brave boy said to them.

jordan and jackie looked at each other before throwing silent hexes after the boy.

by the time they were done, the boy was on the floor crying.

"oh and honey, we aren't death eaters." jordan said, kneeling down to the boy. "yet." she finished, pulling his wand away from him.

jackie moves over to get the first year while jordan looked at the other two boys, cracking her neck.

"so, who's next?" she asked and both of them paled.

jordan watched as they fidgeted before twitching her nose. "neither? pathetic. word of advice boys, in order to get better, you have to try." she said before sighing, looking at jackie to turn the girl around.

she turned back to the boys and gave them a slug hex, one ron weasley used on himself second year.

soon, the two we're bringing the boy to the hospital wing, throwing up slugs along the way and the slytherin girl was safely hugging onto jackie.

"jones, i could take house points away for that." malfoy said, coming up with crabbe and goyle.

jackie and jordan rolled their eyes at the three boys and jordan went over to the girl.

"are you okay sweetie? i'm jordan. what's your name?" she asked in a soft voice, making her friends all look at her with wide eyes.

they never heard that side of jordan before.

"i'm margo. thank you jordan." the first year replied, hugging jordan tightly.

jordan just smiled softly and hugged her back. "anytime margo, just say anything and jackie and i will be there." she told her before sending her to the common room.

jordan finally stood up and looked at the boys, narrowing her eyes at the astonished look on dracos face. the astronomer soon turned into a small smile as he looked at jordan.

"that was impressive." he said and jordan scoffed.

"what? the fact i can talk to children and not scare them away unlike you three?" she asked, nodding to crabbe and goyle who frowned.

draco just shook his head. "no, you were actually nice." he said before turning away, heading back to wherever he was going, dumb and dumber following.

jackie and jordan linked arms, strolling around the castle once more.

"hey, um, jordan right?" a fourth year slytherins boy asked, walking up to her and jordan.

"yeah, that's me. who's asking?" she replied, narrowing her eyes at the nervous boy.

"um, i'm will, uh, will flanagan. i'm a year below you both." he said and jackie nodded.

"i remember seeing you in the common room, you're always struggling with dada." jackie nodded, giving jordan the go ahead.

"yes that's actually what i wanted to talk to you about." he said and blushed when jordan looks him straight in the eye.

"so what is it?" she asked and he held up the back of his right hand.

"she marked me too. you were the first one at school to have it, and there are tons of us. but, that's not it." he rambled before taking a deep breath. "you excel at dark arts jordan, and there are a couple slytherins who find umbridge to be a god awful teacher. we were wondering if maybe you could teach us?"

jackie and jordan looked at each other in surprise before jackie nudged her friend.

"jj, that would be great. maybe we could pass our owls." she said and will nodded.

"yeah, plus we could rival scar face little club." he said with malice in his voice, making jordan grow more in appeal to the idea.

"i'll think about it, but this weekend, get as many of us to the hill by the shrieking shack if you want." jordan said, throwing out ideas.

will nodded, giving her a thanks before leaving.

jackie turned to jordan and they both smiled.

"i guess were really going to take this place over now."

-
hi, i normally don't do author notes but i wanted to thank everyone for reading and commenting and voting! it makes me so happy to see people enjoy hurt and it really gives me more encouragement to write.

i hope you all have a great day!

xoxo