sixty three

after the war, jordans father held a funeral for her.

everyone was crying, but soon after the tears stopped.

the world went on as it usually does.

draco however, his world did not move.

until on day there was a knock on his door.

"jackie, daphne, how wonderful to see you." narcissia said, welcoming the girls in with giant smiles.

"hello narcissia." daphne smiled while jordan grinned.

"come to see draco?" she asked and the girls nodded.

"draco, honey! you have visitors!" she called and draco stood up off his couch.

draco was in a depression and his mother knew he needed time, but she also knew seeing two familiar faces was good for the soul.

"hello draco." daphne said with a sad smile and he rushed up and hugged them.

"daph, jackie." he whispered and the girls held on tight to him.

"we know. we know draco." jackie said as they let go.

"well, let me get you all some tea and biscuits." nacissia said, letting the three head to the gardens.

"so draco, we came because of one last wish from jordan." jackie said and draco clenched his jaw.

"doesn't it hurt how the world just keeps going after someone dies?" draco asked and daphnes eyes welled up.

"yeah it does. but she wanted us to keep moving." jackie told them.

"how are we supposed to? she was my everything and then she was just gone." draco said, his voice breaking.

"she gave us these. yours is right here. it's like her last words. she knew this was coming." jackie said, handing him the papers.

"how is this here?" draco asked, taking them.

daphne sighed, tears coming to her eyes when she thought of that night. "one night before the school year went to hell, we all met in the astronomy tower with cody and wrote letters in case we didn't make it. cody took them and kept them safe during the war and we got them back last night."

draco smiled a little. "she knew it was coming."

"yeah she did." daphne said, her tears spilling onto her cheeks.

"how is cody by the way? i haven't seen him in forever." draco asked and daphne shrugged.

"he came home last night and i took him to her grave. it's right next to cedrics and shawns so he was crying a lot. he lost all three of his best friends in the war." daphne cried, making jackie and draco look down.

"i'm so sorry daphne." jackie said, patting her shoulder.

"it's just not fair. they had their whole lives in front of them and now they're six feel under the ground." she said before taking a deep breath.

"anyways, we're going to go, we just thought you would want to have this. jerald's next on the list and i'm so scared." jackie said to draco and he nodded.

"good luck. my mom went over there a couple times but he's worse off than i am, loosing his entire family." draco said and jackie sighed, daphne wiped the tears from her eyes.

"we'll see you soon draco. you aren't alone in this." jackie said and they hugged him.

"thank you both." he said with a sad smile and the two girls apparated away.

nacissia came out with tea and biscuits only to see just her soon out there with papers.

"did they leave already?" she asked and draco nodded.

"they wished you well though and will be seeing us again." he answered, sorting through the papers.

"oh." was all she said.

"would you like to sit and read with me?" draco asked his mother and she smiled.

"of course i would."

the two sat in the gardens and draco took a deep breath before starting to read the letter.

draco, my love:
if you're reading this i'm already dead and i'm so sorry. we were supposed to have a lifetime together but somehow it got cut short which was probably my fault. however, i don't want you to sulk around all day and not do things you love. or ignore your mother for long periods of time, she's a saint that woman.

i love you so so much, more than you will ever know, and i hope to think you feel the same. yes, we were just two dumb teenagers but we were two dumb teenagers who loved each other to the stars. even now, writing this, my heart pangs to know if you get this it means our time was cut short and i can't begin to explain how sorry i am for that.

but love, you will have to move on, not immediately, but at some point you will. please make sure she's beautiful, kind, and not at all like me. i pity the poor woman who has to play me in your life when she should be herself and be loved for it.

draco i love you so much, if you ever get lonely go to our cafe in paris. yes, it might be bittersweet, but that was our place. you put astoria in her place there for me, we had so many breakfasts after long nights there, and i always said how i love the view.

life will go on after i'm gone, so please make the most of it.

i love you forever draco.

j

draco was crying.

there was his last words from his girlfriend and they were telling him to move on.

"mother, would you mind if i took a trip to paris?"

it was the first of many he would take. whenever his heart hurt he always made his way back to paris.

he also mended his relationship with jerald jones, and started running part of the company with him.

his life still had that empty hole, specifically in his heart, but it wouldn't be there for very long.

one day, he was sitting in the cafe, reading the paper and drinking his coffee when someone knocked their coffee all over him.

"excuse me!" a scared voice said and he looked up to see a gorgeous blonde girl, holding an empty mug.

"i'm so sorry! i didn't mean to!" she said frantically and he waved his hand.

"don't worry about it. would you like me to buy you another cup?"

and that was the start of something beautiful.

that woman was the daughter of two beauxbatons alumni and had just graduated.

"my names lemon." she said and sat down.

"draco. draco malfoy." he said with a smile.

maybe there was a way to make the most of life.

-
HI IK TWO UPDATES IN LIKE 12 HOURS AFTER NOTHING FOR MONTHS ITS BAD.

BUT BE EXPECTING ONE MORE AND THEN HURT WILL BE COMPLETED.

I LOVE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND DRINK WATER AND SMILE

m <33