61 ~ He is Jealous of Your Relationship with One of the Boys

a/n - requested c:

(the boy in bold is the one that's jealous and the one that's in brackets is the one you're dating)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

He is Jealous of Your Relationship with One of the Boys:

Ashton: (Luke) Ashton rolled his eyes as your phone started to ring for the third time, 'just ignore it Y/N.' You reached your arm over to the arm of the couch, 'I can't, it's Luke. I'll be two seconds Ash and then we can continue the film, I promise.' You quickly jumped up and sped into the kitchen, a bright smile evident on your phone when you started to talk to Luke. Ashton, however, just sighed and shook his head. Despite his many attempts to free himself of the friend-zone, it just never worked, even though he once rented out a whole ice-rink for the two of you, with a dinner and even took you to a drive-in movie. But you were just smitten with Luke and that's all Ashton wanted - for you to look at him the same way he looks at you and the same way you look at Luke. With your head hanging a little low, you stumbled back into the living room, your jacket rolled up in your arms, 'I'm gonna have to go now Ash...we can have the movie-'

'No Y/N, we can't have the movie night because we all know that when we try and have, Luke will call and you go running.' Ashton said, sadness in his voice, lifting his head up from his hands and facing you.

'You make it sound like he owns me,' you scoffed.

Ashton muttered something under his breath but you just ignored it, 'You don't understand anyway Y/N, clearly.'

'Don't understand what?'

'The feeling I get every time I see you with Luke, how it just ruins me to know that you're with him. I'm jealous of what he has. It just kills me know that I can never have you no matter how hard I try.' And with a swift few steps to and out of the door, ashton left you standing - lonely and confused - unable to fix together what he had just told you.

Luke: (Calum) You smiled at Luke as he came up to you, 'hey Lukey, whats up?'

'I just need to ask you something,' he told you whilst pulling you in for a friendly hug.

'Okay, but can you make i kinda quick? I'm meeting Calum soon.'

Jealously washed over Luke's face but he quickly covered it up and nodded, 'so I want you to picture something for me Y/N.' He momentarily stopped so you could agree, which you did, 'imagine you're best friends with this really great person, like they're always there for you no matter what and you love them to the point where you no longer love them as a friend but more, however one day, they come up to you and tell you that they are dating someone. Now you have to see them everyday with that person, wishing you were them, wanting to be them and a this pit of jealously building up in your stomach. What would you do about it?'

You pondered on this for a minute, checking your watch every so often, 'umm, wow that's a question...' Luke looked down on you, his eyes eager for your answer, 'I'd tell the person, I think.' You turned around to pick up your phone. Luke opened his mouth, about to tell you every single little thing, from the way he loved you to how that story was simply the situation he was in but -

'I've got to go now Luke sorry, see you later.'

Michael: (Ashton) 'You're gonna have to tell her man,' you heard Calum whisper to someone. You inched closer to the door, careful to make sure you didn't make a sound.

'I can't say anything to her, she's happy with him and I'm not gonna let my jealous little ass ruin it for her,' Michael, who you discovered to be the second person in the room.

Calum let out a deep sigh, 'but if you don't let your jealous little ass ruin it for her then you're not gonna get what you want.' You heard footsteps walking towards the door, along with muffled whispers and you scurried downstairs, so you could sit with Ashton again.

Snuggling up to Ashton, you began to play with his hair as he gave you small kisses on your neck and face, making you laugh a little. Unnoticed by both you and ash, Michael and Calum slipped into the room. Mikey let out an awkward but annoyed cough and yours and Ashton's heads snapped around, 'you okay mate?' Ashton asked.

'I'm fine,' Michael responded through gritted teeth. You noticed Calum give Michael a quick glance but you ignored it and turned back to Ashton whilst Michael rested his head on his hands and glared at the two of you. It was about 2 or 3 minutes before Michael couldn't handle it before and stormed out, leaving you all a little shocked.

'Now look what you've done,' Calum spat at you. At first, you were taken aback by his comment, but then you realized. Earlier in the bedroom, they were talking about you. (a/n - what a crappy ending omg im sorry)

Calum: (Michael) Giggles erupted from Michael as you applied sunscreen to his back, making sure it tickled him. Calum, however, did not find any part of it funny as he glared at the two of from across the pool. You screeched as Michael stood up and dragged you into the pool, splashing Calum as well.

'Michael STOP!' You laughed and swam quickly to edge of the pool, pulling yourself out. Calum, however, took no notice and continued to glare at where you and Michael had previously been.

You clapped your hands in front of Calum to wake him up from his little trance, 'you with us Cal?' You laughed gently and he nodded, giving you a half hearted smile. He was about to ask you something when Michael interrupted.

'C'mon Y/N, jump in!' He swam on his back, the sun emphasizing his pale white body.

'You gonna join us Calum?' You asked him.

He looked at you, upset that you'd never realize how much you meant to him but how little he meant to you and stood up, walking off.

'Whats up with him?' Michael asked, squinting at the disappearing figure of Calum. You shrugged but then dived into the pool, joining Michael.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

a/n - I DON'T THINK I HAVE ANYTHING IMPORTANT TO SAY EXCEPT FOR HI HOW ARE YOU ALL?

i also know when my exams are now, so i'm gonna try and do a lot of writing these next two weeks (bc easter holidays yas) so i'm able to publish throughout the lead up to my exams yay

qotd: favourite ice cream flavour?

aotd: vanilla or cookie dough

🌸 vote, comment, stay beautiful