Ashton Imagine for Molly

A/N - Can I just say, you asked for this on the 5th August and it's now the 20th but I'm sorry, I've been writing a lot cause I'm currently writing this book, a joint fanfic and (starting to write) a couple of fanfics and another book so I'm super sorry but it's here now :)

Personal Ashton Imagine for Molly

' 'it's either them or him,' The masked creature sneered at me. I was tied down at the spot, struggling to breath let alone think. He was going to make me choose between killing my own family or my boyfriend. It was a decision I knew I'd have to make eventually but I really didn't;t want to. It might seem cruel and twisted that I wanted to kill one for the other to survive but I had no choice. 'Hurry up, missy, or all of them will see their deaths quickly and so will you.' I started to silently sob, hoping that...this...this creature woudn't hear. I looked at the limp, almost lifeless bodies chained to the sides of what I think was a type of underground cave, which smelt of stale blood and I swore that I could see the remains of bones. The sight and smell both made me gag. 'You're not choosing so it looks like-' 'NO!' I shouted through my tears, cutting him off. 'Well who will it be?' 'None of them!' The creature just snickered and made his way over to Ashton's weak, helpless body and I let out a scream as - '

'Molly! Molly! MOLLY! WAKE UP!' I heard a voice shouting, as I felt somebody shaking my body.

I could feel myself already crying as I remember what had previously occurred in my dream. I looked up and saw Ashton stood by my side of the bed, a worried look on his face.

'Are you ok Molly? You were tossing about in your sleep and then you started to cry and you were shouting, what happened?' Ashton said, now kneeling beside me. I reached over and wrapped my arms around his neck. Thank God he was ok. I buried my face, still sobbing, deep in his neck as Ashton held me and rubbed my back, trying to soothe me.

'I had a-a nightmare that...t-that this thing,' I started to say before I hiccoughed.

'Hey, it's ok..ssh...take a deep breath in and out and take as much time as you need.' Ashton soothed.

I did what he said and wiped my eyes on my blanket. 'This creature-thing was going to make me choose who to kill between you and my family and it said that i-if I didn't say, he'd kill us all a-and I couldn't choose and it was about to kill you..' I sniffled but soon started to cry fully again into Ashton, who had now sat up on the bed next to me. He kept giving me small, sweet kisses on my forehead as we swayed back and forth, trying to calm me down from the awful nightmare. It might also sound weird, but Ashton's smell was also relaxing me because I think it's cause I knew he was there, protecting me from everything.

'Ash, could I wear one of your shirts?' I asked quietly.

'Yeah, sure. There you go,' he said as he tossed me one of his old shirts. I put it on over my vest top and snuggled into it.

'Molly, I'm gonna go and get a drink of water for you, ok?'

'No,' I said quickly, I didn't want him to leave, ' please stay?'

He walked back from the bedroom door and returned to the bed, getting under the covers and shuffling over to me. He wrapped his arm around me and I rest my head on his chest. It was right now that I felt comfortable, in Ashton's arms. every so often he would give me sweet kisses on my head and played with my hair. My eyes started to get droopy and I eventually closed them, listening to Ashton's heartbeat. But I was still aware of what he said next.

'Molly, I know you're sleeping but I'm never going to let anything hurt you, ever. Whether it's a bug or a murderer, I don't know. But I want you to know that I'm always going to be here to protect you. I love you Molly.'

That night, or it was probably morning by time I did fall asleep, I had a smile on my face, knowing I was safe from everything as long as I had Ashton.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A/N - Here you go ☺️ I know it's really short and I wasn't creative with the nightmare but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

And two imagines today 😱 I think I'm ill haha, no I needed to make up for the lack of updates recently.

And I've actually wrote the first chapter of my fanfic, I'm not sure when I'm going to post it though, I think I might write a few chapters and then decide...

🌸 fan, vote, comment, stay beautiful