Luke Imagine For Livvy

A/N - Just a quick note. I'm gonna try my best with this one because I found it quite hard to picture etc... as I've never come across it in real life but I tired to research it a bit and well here we go I guess...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Personal Luke Imagine For Livvy

'Hey Luke, I'm sorry for having to blow off our plans. Are you sure you're definitely ok with it?' I asked Luke for probably the 10th time, as we were walking to my aunt and uncle's house.

'It's ok Livvy, we're still spending Halloween together and there's always next time,' Luke reassured me.

'And you're ok with helping look after Zach?'

Zach was my cousin and a lot of the time my friends wouldn't help me look after him when I offered because they knew he had cerebral palsy, which is a brain condition and he can't talk or walk that well. I think I know why they might not want to help but it's still a little unfair that they don't give it a chance because he is one of the most adorable kids I have ever seen.

'Livvy, I've already said this about 100 times, I want to help with it. I haven't done come across before but Zach seems awesome!'

We spent the nexxt 5 minutes discussing what we were going to do for the rest of the night, I didn't really want to go out this year for Halloween, partly because it was cold but also because I didn't see Zach that often and I wanted to spend time with him. Soon, me and Luke arrived to my aunt starting to pack up the car.

'Hi,' I said giving her a side hug.

'Hello, sweetie, and hi there Luke? Zach's inside with your uncle the now but we have to go literally now otherwise we'll be late to our own party!'

Me and Luke went inside, exchanging a quick hello with my uncle as he passed us. Every year they'd hold a Halloween party so I would always look after Zach for them.

'Hey Zach!' Me and Luke both said to him. He gave us a quiet hi in return and I turned to look at Luke and I saw him have this big smile on his face. He faced me and I have him a look as if to say 'what's with the big smile?'

Luke just looked back at Zach and then at me, 'I love him already.'

***

We'd spent a lot of the time watching cheesy kids Halloween shows on Nickelodeon and yes I was enjoying them! It's also when things started to get cute. I kept glancing over to where Luke was sat with Zach and heard him every so often whispering to Zach little things about all of the shows. Sometimes it would be 'there's defo something hiding in there, buddy' or when something 'scary' happened, Luke would do a little high-pitched scream and hide behind Zach, which made Zach laugh a lot.

When we had all watched as many of them shows as we could take, we decided to make some cookies. And they...ummm...came out a little...crispy? Yes, Luke had forgotton to set the timer for the oven and that led to us all watching a film while we were waiting for the cookies and I think you get the picture. But we had decided to decorate them anyway. Zach had chosen to decorate a pumpkin and a bat, and when he asked for help, Luke was there straight away.

'Zach be prepared to be amazed by me, Luke, the amazing icing genius!'

I couldn't help but laugh at Luke sticking his tongue out, while trying to squeeze the icing out and then realizing he had the cap on the whole time! However, I found it adorable how well Luke and Zach were getting along. I think Luke liked him more than me! And I think Zach liked Luke a lot as well. I've never really seen him this comfortable with many other people.

We so one finished decorating our biscuits, and I decided to clean up the kitchen while Luke took Zach back through to the living room.

I was about halfway through cleaning when I heard some talking in the other room.

' "But what if there's ghosts in there? Polly said to Harry.

"Stop being such a girl Polly! We need to explore the house!"

So Harry and Polly made their way into the house but as soon as they entered the house they heard a deep voice coming from no where.

"Who dares enter this house?" '

I poked my head into the living room and saw Luke sat down in front of Zach reading him a Halloween story off of his phone. Luke was doing all of the facial expressions and doing all the different voices and sometimes even acting it out. I could tell Zach was really enjoying it by the huge smile on his face. I think Luke was enjoying it too, maybe more than he should at his age, but still. I left Luke to it and continued to clean the kitchen.

After about an hour, Zach had fallen asleep and we'd taken him to bed. Me and Luke had decided to watch reruns of programmes on the tv.

'So did you enjoy today?' I asked Luke while snuggled into him.

'It was amazing!' Luke said, and kissed the top of my head. 'Zach is a pretty awesome kid, I'd like to look after him again sometime, if that's ok?'

I just gave Luke the biggest smile, 'Of course!'

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A/N - I hope this is ok for you :) I had to kinda rewrite it because Wattpad deleted the first one :/ that's why it's late as well.

Anyways...

1) AMNESIA EP 😱 I WAS NOT READY FOR THAT TO BE ANNOUNCED

2) AMNESIA MUSIC VIDEO TOMRROW AT 9pm GMT THE OTHER THING I WAS NOT READY TO HEAR

...Ok I think I'm done...

🌸 fan, vote, comment, stay beautiful

Oh and a HUGE shoutout to @RodantheCayrille because not only did she vote loads, she left a really sweet message on my message board and it really made my day so thanks so much ☺️