6 ~ He Loves You Because...

He Loves You Because...:

Ashton: You're not afraid to be yourself in front of him. With previous dates and girlfriends, Ashton always knew they were pretending to be someone they weren't just because it was him, but on his first date with you, he knew you were different. Ashton how you'll always speak your mind and not talk to him or the boys any differently to how you'll talk to your family. He loves how you'll not wear makeup or fancy clothes around him as well.

Luke: He loves the fact that you are the girl version of him basically, personality wise. You're really awkward in some situations but you can be crazy. He also loves how you're the sensible one when it comes to organising something, especially when he has an interview and he's late for it... 😕 Luke also loves the way you'll comfort him before a big gig and he'll always return the gesture when you're in a similar situation awwww.

Michael: He loves the way you are with fans. He was a bit upset but Michael found it so kind when you said that you didn't want to rush into things because you didn't want to hurt the fans. You've also managed to get Michael to follow fans and tweet them and you're always happy to take a picture for a fan when they meet Michael. The fans were a bit wary when you announced you were Michael's girlfriend but soon enough they started to love you so much. As for the haters, Michael loves the fact that you're sassier than Louis Tomlinson...

Calum: He loves how caring and kind you are. You've sponsored a panda, two donkeys and a snow leopard while you've been with him. You've also adopted a puppy (Calum didn't complain about that) and you always feed strays. Calum loves that you'll give up your time to help in every way possible and you'll even help some fans meet the boys. But he loves it most when he's sick because he knows you'll be there 24/7 for him, which means that he'll get to be with you, lots of cuddles and you just care for him the entire time... And he gets food...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A/N - Hai...

🌸 fan, vote, comment, stay beautiful

☻ 5sos preferences ☻जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें