7 ~ You Love Him Because...:

You Love Him Because...:

Ashton: He always makes you laugh and comforts you when you're sad, even if it includes dancing like a headless chicken... He'll make it his job to make you smile, whether it's buying you ice-cream and cookies or having a rant about whatever's upset you. Even if he just smiles or laughs, it's enough to cheer you up. In fact, his smile can cure anything; one smile from him and you're happy.

Luke: He is so supportive and he is more than your boyfriend; he is your best friend as well. No matter what you do, he'll be there for you and even if he isn't physically there, he'll still support you. Luke has been there through thick and thin, through break-ups and exams, and he still doesn't mind listening to your problems. When you went for your audition, he went along with you and let's just say, he made sure that you got it...

Michael: He is your rock. You and Michael have known each other since you were in diapers. You share all of your secrets, all of your gossip and most importantly all of your problems. You can go to him at any time of the day or night, even, and you can be sure that he'll be there for you. Once, you'd been crying all night after your split with your ex and you rang Michael at about 3am. Being the amazing person he is, he let you stay with him and he was there all night, making you feel better and trying to cheer you up. As for your ex... well let's not get into that...

Calum: He's always laughing and making you laugh. It doesn't even matter what situation you're in, like you could be in a graveyard and Calum would make a joke and start laughing and that would send you off. You love it the most though when you're really nervous before an exam or job interview. He'll start by telling you that you'll be fine and then he'd start laughing at something or make a joke, which would make you burst into a fit of giggles and that would calm you down a lot.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

🌸 fan, vote, comment, stay beautiful