15 ~ Song He Dedicates To You

Song He Dedicates To You:

Ashton: 'English Love Affair'

'A while back, when me and the guys were in England, I met this amazing person. I don't even know if she's here today and she probably doesn't know who I am anymore but the times we had together were the best. Every day, I'm thousands of miles away from her but I just can't stop thinking about her at all. So if Y/N, if you're here tonight, I'd like to dedicate this to you. This is English Love Affair.'

Luke: 'Amnesia'

'Being back here brings me back a lot of memories. Some good and some bad. Before this show, I went on my own little tour with the boys, showing them the places I used to go. It was bitter-sweet but it all reminded me of her. From the trash can where we'd throw away our take-away food, to the park where we'd end up getting drunk. If you ever hear this Y/N, I promise I'd never let you go again...Here is Amnesia...'

Michael: 'End Up Here'

'I think I'd like to dedicate this song to someone really special to me guys. I know she's somewhere in the crowd tonight. Also, I'd like to just tell everyone how lucky I am to have you Y/N. I'm not even sure how we started out, like I must've been high when I first talked to you cause I was always way too nervous to before that and you are way out of my league. I'm still constantly wondering why you ever wanted to be my girlfriend but I'm forever grateful that you are so this is End Up Here!'

Calum: 'Beside You'

'I think I owe it to Y/N, you know guys? She's not here tonight cause she's all the way back home in Australia, while we're here living the dream in LA! But I'd like to dedicate Beside You to her because she can never really make it to shows other than in Aussie but she'll still manage to support not only me but the rest of the boys all the time she can. Obviously, I don't know what it's like being the girlfriend of a band member and I have these guys with me but I know it's difficult to say goodbye all the time. I'll be back soon Y/N, love you. So here is Beside You.'

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A/N - So I'm sorry this is late but you guys have been commenting, voting, reading and so far two people have added this to their reading list which I'm super happy about :D It's you guys who give me the motivation to update!!

Shoutout to @Ooppssnerd because they PM'd me and they said that they really liked my preferences which really did make my day :) So thank you :D

🌸 fan, vote, comment, stay beautiful