64 ~ You Like Him But He Has A Girlfriend (Part 3)

You Like Him But He Has A Girlfriend (Part 3):

Ashton: (His POV) 'Y/N, c'mon you're freezing,' I told her, tightening my grip on her, partly because I liked to hold her, partly because she was freezing cold.
'No, Ashton.' She pushed me back slightly, 'go back to Aimee, it's her you should be with, I've already told you.'
I noticed the cold look on her face, 'but Y/N...' I began.
'No Ash, no buts, stand up, turn around and go back to the flat. Aimee's there waiting for you, it's not fair on her at all.'
'No, no Y/N, what's not fair is that something is clearly upsetting you and I don't know what that is and it makes me sad seeing one of my best friends crying and I can't help you,' I saw her eyes glaze over, reflecting in the moonlight, and I'm pretty sure mine did too. Y/N mumbled something under her breath but I didn't quite catch what she said.
'What was that?' I asked quietly.
'I said, you could've helped by not getting a girlfriend. Are you blind Ashton? For like 7 months now I've given you hint after hint, but nothing. Zilch. Nada. So tonight, I got dressed up, hoping to ask you on a date and-'
'Wait, you were going to ask me on a date? All this time and you said nothing?'
'Yes!' She said, letting out an exasperated sigh.
I draped my arm around her shoulder, pulling her in, 'we'll work something out Y/N,' I kissed the top of her head, 'we'll work something out. It might not be tonight, or next week...but I love you Y/N. We can work.'
She looked up at me, her glassy eyes letting more tears out, 'I love you Ashton.'

Luke: You a sigh, after slamming the door but decided to just leave it. Anyway, it was alright for him, he didn't get teased for liking someone, no, at the end of the day he just got in their pants and praised for it. You looked down at the glinting metal of the spoon and bent down to pick it up when you heard the letterbox on the door. Looking up, you saw a smush of red peeping through and bits of...flower petals?
After the mess of roses had finished landing on the floor, a small teddy squeezed through, holding a red love heart. You picked it up and smiled a little at the gesture.
'Please,' Luke called through the letterbox, 'just let me in and we can talk.'
You placed the bear down, 'Luke, listen, the gesture was sweet but not even a thousand red roses and the cutest bear couldn't say sorry, you left me embarrassed and I just don't think I'd be able to forgive you for telling my brother. I-I'm sorry Luke.' And with that, you walked  away, not letting any tears slip out.

Michael: 'Luke you're crazy,' you panted as the two of you ran back to the dreaded venue.
'Trust me Y/N,' he looked back at you, 'it's worth a try and you'll regret it if you don't have a go.'
You gave him a look and mumbled 'sure.'
The stars glittered up above as we arrived back to the venue and the moon moved in an out of the little cloud there was, it was such a beautiful sight.
'Y/N, you with us?' Luke laughed.
'Nope.' You replied but Luke just shook his head and took your hand as you began to weave through the people that had started to leave. You stood on your tiptoes to try and find Michael, 'over there!' You pointed and let go of Luke's hand, leaving him to follow.
'Y/N!' Michael started cheerfully, but then noticed your tear stained cheeks, 'are you okay? What's up?'
You waved your hand, 'I'm fine...but I need to get something off my chest. I'm in love with you Michael Clifford. I have been for possibly quite a while an-'
Just then, Lucy walked up and Michael wrapped one arm around her waist.
'An-and I can see that you two are undoubtably so in love and I wanted to congratulate you.' You gave a shaky smile and walked off, leaving Michael and Lucy a little confused.
Luke followed you after watching the whole thing, 'never mind kiddo,' he ruffled your hair, 'there'll be someone out there.'
You gave him a hug, 'I know Luke, I guess sometimes somebody might be the one for you but you're not the one for them.'

Calum: You cheered as Calum knocked down all of the coconuts. He chose a huge white teddy and passed it to you, 'I'm gonna call him Mr. Waddles.' You laughed at Calum's expression but then he joined in.
You picked at the pink cotton candy you  bought, occasionally stealing one of Calum's chips, it felt just like a date.
'What are you thinking about Y/N?' Calum's asked, lifting up your chin once the two of you had come to a stop.
'Nothing much...just how much fun I've had tonight...'
'Yeah, it's been great,' Calum smiled.
Both of your heads turned to the sky as multiple fireworks started to paint the black canvas.
'Calum?' He nodded, 'why did you ask me to come here?'
'You intrigue me...and I wanted it to be special.'
'Wanted what to be spec-'
He cut you off by cupping your cheek and kissing you in front of the fireworks. Once you pulled apart, you were speechless, unable to tell if this was real.
'Maybe we could come back here sometime, and make it a proper date?' He winked.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

a/n - im in a car right now, im extremely hot and im travelling back down from Scotland, so does anyone have any requests for preferences?

🌸 vote, comment, stay beautiful