19 ~ What He Says About You In An Interview (Ash/Luke)

What He Says About You In An Interview (Ashton & Luke):

Ashton: Int: So how are things going with you and Y/N? You've been together for almost a year right?

A: Yeah, things are amazing! I love her so much, she loves me too...i hope so anyway haha!! She is an awesome person though, like I couldn't of asked for anyone better. Y/N is perfect in every way possible and I remind her of that everyday because I don't think she sees it yet. But even if she doesn't think she is, she's perfect to me and a lot of the fans love her as well. Y/N always says she's lucky to have me and she doesn't deserve me but I think it's the other way round. I don't think I've ever loved someone as much as I love her. I love you, Y/N.

Luke: Int: Now Luke, there's been some rumours regarding you and a 'mystery girl' can you tell us who she is?

L: I think this is a good time to introduce you to my girlfriend Y/N. We were both trying to keep it a secret for a while so we knew that if it didn't work out then there wouldn't of been such a fuss but I guess it's too late to cover it up now. Yeah, so to cut a long story short, me and Y/N met through Ashton actually and we'd been dating for about two months before I got the courage to ask her to be my girlfriend. I think I done it really romantically... I used pizza toppings on a pizza to spell it out and luckily she said yes! I haven't said I love her yet cause I'm too scared but it's our 3 month anniversary soon hopefully I can do it then.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A/N - Calum and Mikey's will come soon...I just felt like I needed to update something cause you know...I'm nice...

A few things I need to say:

1) Thank you for voting and reading and commenting, it motivates me to update ☺️

2) Shoutout to: @mlavaPJOHOO , @DerekOnStiles and @tahada for adding this book to their reading lists - it makes me happy getting that notification ☺️

3) @damnlashton - I'm currently writing your imagine, I know you asked for it ages ago but I want to get it perfect 🙈

🌸 fan, vote, comment, stay beautiful