1 ~ How You Meet

How You Met:

Ashton: You and your friend had decided to go to the beach because it was hot and you needed to catch up. You were in the middle of a conversation about sheep when you seen some guys about your age pointing towards you two and laughing, with the one with curly hair getting redder. He was quite cute actually, you thought to yourself but you and your friend started to talk again. But you soon heard one of his friends shout over to you, 'This is Ashton and he fancies you!'

You heard Ashton try to shush his friends and giggled at how cute it was.

'Well, I think he's cute too.'

You two later went on a date and the rest was history.

Luke: Another day at work, you sighed. You didn't hate your job at a music store but let's just say, it wasn't the most exciting job in the world. On the flip side though, you got to stick your headphones in and listen to music all day. Really you were meant to be sorting through CDs and giving customers a helping hand but you didn't and anyway, there were no customers to give a hand to. You didn't even notice that there was someone at the till standing in front of you. You took out your headphones and put on a fake, cheesy smile, 'Hello, what do you want?'

'Ummm, could I have a date with you after your shift ends, your number and I think I'd like a Blink-182 CD as well,' He blushes slightly but smiled, clearly proud and amused by his own comment.

You giggled, 'I don't think I can get you the CD yet but I can get you the date and number?'

'That's enough for me, oh, I'm Luke by the way.'

'I'm Y/N.'

Michael: You were best friends with Luke and you would usually tell each other everything, from what was on TV, to the latest music, to dates and crushes. So it was natural that you told Luke that you had a small crush on Michael. Big mistake. He constantly teased you about it. You also agreed to play truth or dare with the boys as well. Huge mistake. It wasn't as exciting as you thought but then it was your turn.

'Y/N, truth or dare?' Luke asked you with the biggest smirk on his face. You had to think quite carefully about this because if you picked truth, Luke would make you say something but if you picked dare, Luke would make you do something.

'Ummmmm...tru- No, dare, I guess...' You said, looking down at your hands.

'Ok, I dare you to go on a date with...' You knew what was coming, 'MICHAEL!'

Michael and you both turned a bright shade of pink and you gave him a 'is-it-ok-with-you?' look.

'Tomorrow at 3?' Michael asked and you nodded. The rest of the game was spent wondering if Michael liked you back. The thing was he did...a lot.

Calum: You were in the park walking your dog in the nice, calm, sunny weather. You had sat down after about half an hour in a small park, to catch your breath and try to get some of the sun. Turns out that wasn't a good idea. A blur of black fluff had jumped past your feet and you instantly knew it was your dog. You started to shout his name, 'Y/Dogs/N!' Pffft, as if he's gonna listen, you thought to yourself. It felt as if everything was in fast forward so when you saw a stranger pick up your little pup, you were relieved but then convinced he was going to take him.

'Hey, whatever your name is, give me back my dog!' You shouted.

'Woah, calm down, I was only looking at his name tag and I'm called Calum by the way.'

'Well I'm just glad you found him, I'm Y/N as well.'

'Well how about this, I'll take you for coffee sometime so I can prove to you that I'm not a strange madman who goes around kidnapping dogs,' he smiled.

'Well, strange madman who goes around kidnapping dogs, here's my number,' you smirked.

Let's say that nickname stuck for about a month until you two became official and then it was 'Calum Hood, my boyfriend, the strange madman who goes around kidnapping dogs.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A/N - MICHAEL NOTICED ME AT WWA ... and Ashton kinda glanced vaguely in my direction ... 👀

🌸 fan, vote, comment, stay beautiful