36 ~ Article About The Two Of You

Article About The Two Of You:

Ashton: 'Ok prepare for some absolute cuteness!! You remember our favourite band's drummer right? Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds of Summer, well if you don't you should! Anyway, him and his gorgeous wife Y/N Y/L/N have only gone and got themelselves pregnant! Yes it was revealed two days ago via Twitter and then an interview that the Aussie drummer and is wife would be having a baby. Now, we don't know about you, but we were overwhelmed with happieness when we found out. 'Yes, I'm very happy and excited that me and Y/N are finally going to be parents! It's something we've wanted for a while now and finding out the news was the best feeling in the world,' Ashton confessed. Twitter almost blew up on the day of the annoucment, with millions of congratulations tweets to, now, probably the cutest couple in the world, #CongratsY/NandAshton was treading worldwide along wiht a few more. Now, we just have to be patient and wait 9 months or so for that baby to arrive. Hmmm..should be enough time to go baby clothes shopping.'

Luke: 'I come with some bad new for all you Luke Hemmings' fans out there. He's officially taken and for good this time. That's right, Luke and Y/N have tied the knot and about now will be making their way to their honeymoon destination, which is rumoured to be the sunny Greece. Around 2pm yesterday, pictures from some of you sneaky fans were taken of Y/N entering the church in a very gorgeous Vera Wang dress. Official pictures of Mr and Mrs Hemmings are yet to be rerleased but Lord help our emotions when they do! Props to the fans that had waited a good 8 hours outside of the church to get a glimspe of the groom (hoping to get a picture an' all we bet, but who wouldn't?!) and then continued to wait until the newly weds exited the church. The fans that were patiently, ahem, waiting outside, claimed that 'Luke, especially, had the biggest smile on his face' Well, we can't wait to see the two of them but even if we don't, we still want to give Luke and Y/N Hemmo a huge congrats!'

Michael: 'Michael Clifford why did you not say anything? Ladies and gentlemen, we might have to prepare ourselves because recently Mr Clifford has been appearing in several different places with one lucky lady, (We do not know her name yet, grr, but we wish we were her already) which then leads us to one question, are they dating? Michael has not yet confirmned nor denied anything about his little 'meet ups' but we think it's abit obvious. Once you fans caught wind of the whole thing, you started to get a little, er, crazy. You all took to Twitter once a picture had been tweeted and yes there was a some not very nice things but the majority were tweeting Michael and telling him to just hurry up and spill! Ok...some of that might of been us but we want to know! A fan tweeted, 'I saw Michael a few days ago and he was so happy, like I've never seen him so happy.' Hmm...maybe him getting a girl isn't such a bad thing after all, let us know what you think.'

Calum: 'We never thought we'd see such a sad day here. All of us here have just collapsed at the news we've heard. Get ready for this people...Calum Hood and Y/N have broken up. Yes, it might be difficiilt to take it in, but both of them have now confirmed it via different social medias. If you want a hug say ay. Our local Tescos didn't even have enough tissues or ice-cream in stock to help us get through this.It took many of you guys by suprise as well, judging by the trends. Calum, who was apparently really upset at a recent concert, had tweeted, 'It was a difficult decision and I never wanted it to end but I guess it had to. I'm sorry x' Excuse us while our hearts melt. Y/N also tweeted, 'I hope remaining friends is an option but it could of never continued, goodbye but not forever.' They were our faves and we never saw it coming. We didn't even have a reaction picture or emoji for this! Where do I sign up for a hug and lots of food?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A/N - Aloha ✌️

You all ok? I hope so!!

💃 It's my birthday two weeks today and I'm really happy 💃

That is all.

🌸 fan, vote, comment, stay beautiful