11 ~ Song Preference - Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus

A/N - I know this isn't the imagines I'm writing or an actual preference but I found it from when I had my old account and I just wanted to put it up before I delete it, so enjoy :D

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Song Preference - Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus

'Oh how she rocks,

In Keds and tube socks,

But she doesn't know who I am,

And she doesn't give a damn about me...'

Ashton: He watched her as she walked down the corridor in her red Keds. He always did this. He would continuously wait after the bell to see her walk past him to get to her class. He had a HUGE crush on her and the other lads would tease him for constantly watching her. But he couldn't help but notice how beautiful and simply stunning she looked wearing her knee-high, white tube socks and matching red Keds. He noticed every single detail about her and loved it when she wore that especially. But the thing, she didn't notice Ashton; she wouldn't notice every single detail about him. They didn't have the same classes so she didn't have a clue who he was and honestly? She didn't care either.

'Her boyfriends a dick,

He brings a gun to school,

And he'd simply kick my ass if he knew the truth'

Michael: Her boyfriend was bigger than Michael, stronger than him and MUCH scarier than him. Although he never admitted it, even Mikey was a bit wary of him and Michael had a tiny bit of a reputation as a bad boy. But he wouldn't go as far as bringing an actual gun to school. He thought the idea was cool but never actually do it... Her boyfriend and Michael were in some classes together along with her, so poor Michael couldn't speak to her or anything. So you can guarantee as soon as Mikey left that class, he would go to Luke and start complaining about her boyfriend saying stuff like, 'he's such a fucking idiot,' and, 'I could treat her so much better than he does...' But he knew not to mess with her boyfriend because if he ever found out what Michael felt towards her, Mikey's beautiful face would have disappeared of the face of the Earth.

'It's prom night and I am lonely,

Low and behold she's walking over to me,

This must be fake, my lips starts to shake,

How does she know who I am?'

Luke: It was quite upsetting to know and see that Luke was alone on prom night but he didn't have the courage or confidence to ask anyone and if anybody asked him, he would always say 'no' because he only wanted her. The same her, in fact, that is slowly and, what seems like, shyly walking over to Luke. Poor Luke, he was blushing so hard and realised how shaky he was getting. He kept thinking to himself: 'It's a joke, she's gonna come over and laugh at me for being alone on prom night, it's definitely a joke...' But she didn't. The thing she said was,

'Hey Luke, do you wanna come and dance?' He smiled and nodded, not believing this was happening and in his head, going over and over the question: 'How does she know who I am?'

'I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden, baby,

Come with me Friday,

Don't say maybe,

I'm just a teenage dirtbag like you...'

Calum: It was his chance. She was standing alone, no friends, no boyfriend. By herself and by the gates. He had prepared himself so many times and then just stopped himself. One minute he wanted to ask, the next he didn't. It wasn't until Michael pushed him over in her direction that he decided to ask. The worst she could do was say no, right? Or, his conscience said, she could get her crazy-ass boyfriend on you... Calum shuddered at the thought but continued to go and see her.

'Ummm, hey...Calum?' She asked, unsure.

'Yeah, hey I was wondering if you want to go with me to this concert on Friday?' He stuttered out. She was about to say something but he interrupted, 'Don't say no, please?'

'Ok, that sounds cool, I guess I'll see you then, Calum.' She nodded smiling.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

🌸 fan, vote, comment, stay beautiful