21 ~ What He Says About You In An Interview (Mikey/Cal)

What He Says About You In An Interview (Mikey & Cal) :

Michael: Int: 'Where did Y/N go? We haven't seen her in ages! What's happened?'

M: 'Well...I'm not sure how to really say it because I don't want to say anything that will cause her to become upset...but we're not together anymore. But it wasn't me and it wasn't her before any of the hate starts. We both decided that it will be easier if we just stayed friends. Obviously she's going off to university soon and with me and the band travelling all over, it's gonna be really difficult to keep in touch, especially with time zones. But we've both agreed to stay friends and to be honest, there hasn't been much difference. She's still fully supportive of my career and I'm supporting her with her uni thing and we keep in touch as well.'

Calum: Int: 'There's been a few rumours but is there anyone special in your life at the moment Calum?'

C: 'Ah you got me, it's Luke! I'm joking...no there is someone I really do like. She is just perfect. I don't know if she know I'm talking about her but hopefully she'll get the hint! I mean we've been friends for ages but I think I'd like us to be something more. Wow, I shouldn't be saying this type of stuff in interviews?! But I do really, really like her. She is such a genuine person and she is beautiful as well, but it's her personality that does it for me. I hope she likes me too but I don't wanna ruin our friendship because that will get awkward...but maybe one day.'

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A/N - Hi guys :D

Thanks for the 5K and voting and commenting, it makes me happy and want to update. I probably write better as well because of that as well.

VOTE IF YOU LOVE MIKEY'S EYEBROW PIERCING I THINK I SPELT PIERCING WRONG BUT IT'S STILL PUNK ROCK.

Ok..

SHOUTOUT TO:
@rachelamria (for voting absolutely loads) THANK YOU 😄

🌸 fan, vote, comment, stay beautiful