𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

Things haven't been easy since finding out that we are losing the house. I don't have anywhere to go yet considering I haven't found an apartment that's suitable for me and Meir.

Davion came over and helped me pack some stuff up that my momma said I should be putting in storage until they find a place.

"So you don't have like no where to go? Not a grandma or nun of that?" He asked while opening up another box.

"No. I don't fuck with my grandma... on either side, my momma don't get along with her sisters so here we are."

"I got an idea... well a suggestion... well not even that. It's a demand." He licked his lips and stood up stretching.

"I don't like the sound of this but you got my attention. Go on."

"You and Meir can live with me till you find a place. I'm not taking no for an answer. So we gone pack this up. Put all that needs to be in storage in my car and you put what you and Lil man need on yo car and we take it from there."

He picked Meir up and started bouncing him while my real dumb stupid goofy ass was sitting on the floor tearing up.

"Awn lil man look at yo mommy being a big crybaby. That's your job." He bounced him some more and Meir started giggling.

"Thank you so much Davion, I really appreciate nobody really ever do nice shit for me so I truly appreciate it. I feel like I owe you my life." I wiped my tears that fell.

I know what y'all thinking I'm emotional as fuck and I know this. But I didn't used to be like this like Jahlil really made me soft as hell like my feelings be hurt behind small shit now and it's fucking annoying.

Today is the day where me and Meir are all moved into Davion's house. Not gonna lie it's a little weird cause I've only ever lived with one other nigga and that was Jahlil but we all know how that shit went.

But overall his house is nice it's very modern and cozy and it perfect to only be here for a little bit.

"I got a surprise for you." Davion grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs and down the hall. When we entered this room I found out that it was a nursery for Meir. This nigga must really been planning this for some time now cause there's no way in hell he pulled this off so fast.

"Awn Davion, thank you I love it!"

"It's no problem baby." He walked away and went to play his game, meanwhile I went and got Meir from our room to place him in his. Just as I was doing that Kaison called me.

"Hey bestieeee bitchhhhhh." He yelled in the phone.

"Hey loud ass." I laughed and responded placing Meir in his crib since it was time for him to take a nap.

"What you doing girl? Muthafuckas just don't kick it with they friends no more, like bitch you can bring Meir along too the fuck."

"Ooh someone's mad today hunny, you must ain't been getting no dick." I laughed going downstairs to the kitchen.

"See that's what's wrong with bitches in this generation cause like why dick Gotta be the root to my problem right now? I mean it is but still like a bitch can't just be mad cause it's Wednesday? Like Wednesday is such a stupid ass day. Pointless ass-"

"KAISON! Boy get to the damn point!" I grabbed a water and headed over to where Davion was playing the game.

"Oh yea girl... let's go out today... like let's have a mother son day!" He sounded really excited.

"What time?" I looked up seeing that Davion was looking up at me.

"Uh can y'all be ready by 3?"

"Yea."

"Okay bet! See y'all then whore!" And with that he hung up.

I just shook my head. I swear that boy is literally crazy.

"Who you going out with?" Davion slid his headphone off his ear.

"How you know I'm going out if you had to headphones on?"

"Cause I'm a nigga I just know these things, now who?"

"Kaison."

"Oh... you need some money? Never mind don't answer that, go look in my top drawer all the way to the left in the back grab like 1k or whatever it is that you need or want."

"For real?" I smiled hard as hell.

"Yea baby."

"Awn thank you Davion!" I walked over to him and kissed him.

"No problem baby." He put his headphones back on and kept playing.
—-
"So bitch how's life?" Kaison asked me as we sat in Caines eating.

"It's good. I moved in with Davion and being spoiled by him... slept with Jahlil again and looking for an apartment. How about you?" I took a sip from my tea.

"Pause. Bitch you slept with yo baby daddy again?" He smirked.

"Yea... it was um... love making I think? I don't know I've never had a nigga whispering... well Moaning he was sorry in my ear before... I don't know it felt good. It felt right. But it also felt wrong as fuck." I started laughing.

"Did y'all use protection?" He squinted his eyes at me.

"Uh wow just on cue look a Jameir starting to get fussy." I picked Meir up and started bouncing him and rubbing his back.

"Bitch I hope you not pregnant again." Kaison laughed, but looked serious as hell.

"Yea... me too."
—-
𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗛𝗲𝗲𝗲𝘆 . 𝗦𝗼 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗜 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱? 𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗿😂𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗕𝗮𝗱 𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ? 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼 ... 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵😂