Chapter 12: I wanted to say it

Running out of your dorm with your freshly ironed uniform and your katana hanging from your hip, you try your best to meet up with everyone on time.

'Dammit I knew I shouldn't have watched another episode!'

You dash through hallways and stairs out the dorms seeing Megumi, Maki, Panda, and Toge already there. You stop right in front of them out of breath and hand on your knees.

"H..ey gu...ys" you say panting

Maki then bonks you on the head with her staff. Not hard but enough for you to get the message.

"Don't waste your energy before the event idiot."

"Sor..ry"

Soon regaining your exposure you notice Nobara's absence.

'Guess she's the last one'

"WHA- WHY'S EVERYONE EMPTY HANDED?!" Nobara screeches with a luggage being hauled behind her.

"Were we supposed to?" You ask turning to Megumi

"Not that I know of..."

"What?! Aren't we leaving for Kyoto?"

Panda then walks up next to Kugisaki, telling her that it's the KYOTO exchange event in TOKYO.

"No waayyyyyyyyyyy!"

Y/n kind of zoned out from that point. She was getting kind of bored until she heard a name she hasn't head before.

"Last year Yuuta joined to match the numbers." Panda explains

"It was before "Rika" was dispelled right?" Maki says

"Hm? Whose Yuuta?" You ask with a quirked up eyebrow

Megumi then tells you that he's one of the only upperclassman that he truly respectd and that he's the same rank as yourself.

"So he's that strong?"

"Yea he is."

Maki then takes up your attention when she announces that the Kyoto students have arrived.

The first one you notice is Toudou being the tallest and then Mai walking a little bit next to him. You had no idea who the others were though.

"Oh a reception? Gross. Okkotsu isn't even here" Toudou says voicing his thoughts no one asked for.

"Shut up and give me some Kyoto sweets." Nobara exclaimed

"Shake sushi"

"Are you guys hungry or something?" Toudou deadpanned

Kyoto third year: Nishimiya Momo
"Scary"

Kyoto second year: Mechamaru
"Nevermind Okkotsu being absent. Isn't having three first years too much of a handicap?"

"Oh my god the robot talked Megumi." You say with shimmering eyes. It was pretty cool in your defence.

He pats your head for you to calm down and revert back into you're normal self.

Kyoto third year: Kamo Noritoshi
Age is irrelevant to exorcists. Especially Fushiguro and y/n. Though he's from the zen'in clan... it's definitely better than the Sou clan"

Mai clicks her tongue out of nowhere.

"What?" Kamo asks

"Nothing" Mai answers shortly

You and her then lock eye contact for a second instantly letting out each other's bloodlust before you both huffed turning away.Megumi that just watched the exchange put a hand on your shoulder as consolation.