Chapter 50: I'm going with you

'Max Elephant!'

Megumi's elephant Shikigami came crashing down on their enemy with himself on top of it, holding a sword.

The ground sputtered rocks upwards from the impact.

Their opponent lifts the very heavy animal with ease. "Bwa ha ha! What the hell is this?" He asks, his thick moustache moving with his mouth.

Megumi's shikigami then drops down to the shadows as Megumi lands on top of a fence, the sword still in his hand

"Activating then de-activating, how annoying!" The old man yells. "Man up and come at me!"

"That's really more his style." Megumi says, pointing his finger to his left.

As soon as he tried to look in Itadori's direction, he was met with a car thrown at him. He catches it barely with a grunt.

'This kid's relentless! What raw power! I gotta be on my toes! Just keep attacking for now!' The man thought. He threw the car behind himself, not knowing who he threw it at.

He didn't hear the car land, making him turn around, and again, the same car was thrown at him but somehow with more force. He ducks in time, the car flying over him barely. Megumi and Itadori watch the exchange in surprise.

Once the car landed away from them, a figure stood before them, dried blood on their face and on their clothes. Their gold markings on their face faded from their skin, a strong glare towards the old man.

 Their gold markings on their face faded from their skin, a strong glare towards the old man

"Y-you're supposed to be dead!" He shouts.

"I could tell you the same thing." Your raspy voice came out, your vocal cords playing a threatening tune. You then suddenly warp next to him, almost catching him off guard.

He used his knife to slash at you before you could punch him, only scratching your cheek. He jumped away only to be caught in Megumi's attack. While they slashed at each other, you rubbed your cheek, revealing the scratch or lack there of since you healed it with starlight in a split second.

Megumi dodged the moustache guy's attack swiftly.

'This guy's also revving himself up! Good, good.' He thinks. He then feels cursed energy spike from next to him, making him switch his gaze from Megumi to Itadori. He then feels another spike in energy from the other side of himself, taking note that you were also gonna join in on the fight.