Chapter 15: Deidamia

The four students run through the building with big roots following them at a fast pace.

"Are you ok Inumaki-senpai?" Megumi asks worried for his upperclassman's condition.

"Salmon" Toge reassures drinking some cough syrup to ease his throat.

"I want to try something but even if it works you all will be killed in the process. Dammit this sucks." You say still looking forward running in front of the group. 'If only I had my damn sword! Megumi needs to stick with his for now or else his shikigami might get destroyed trying to protect him when he's defenceless. Ugh this situation really fucking sucks!'

"It's coming!" Kamo yells turning around, you all doing the same after him.

The special grade realeases wooden roots balled up into three spheres with one long spike coming out of each of them.

Just in the nick of time Toge yells out a command to halt the spheres from your group's impending death. "STOP!"

It is then Noritoshi conjures yet another blood manipulation technique. "White Lotus" placing his hands together pointing at his target and shooting a verocious stream of blood strait at its face. 'Piercing Blood!'

The hit connects resulting in the curse's face to crack from the blow.

'That shot looked even stronger than the ones he used on Megumi and I, so the bastard was holding back wasn't he?' You thought trying not to groan in frustration.

"Come on that will heal in no time." Noritoshi reminds the rest of the group, soon running up the stairs.

Inumaki makes a slight cough causing Y/n to look over with worry practically written on her forehead.

"Take a break Inumaki, I can handle halting his movements. We don't know if we'll need your power later on." You say taking off your suit jacket and chucking it to the curse with a black hole that sucked up another attack that was going to be thrown at the four. After it was sucked up you released the technique and all four of you continued running.

"Bonito flakes!" Inumaki rejects

"He's right Y/n! You've already used a ton of cursed energy as it is!" Megumi says trying to convince you with worry lacing his words.

"Gosh what do you guys take me for?! The only thing stopping me from destroying this thing is this building that can crash on top of us if I used this technique!" You say scowling at the building around you.

"Well then let's go out in the open!" Noritoshi says jumping on a roof right outside two doors. You all do the same landing on the roof next to him. Roots from the monster gaining up and crashing on the roof where you all stood.

"Try to get as far away as possible! I don't want to have to carry any dead bodies!" You yell at the group as you charge up your cursed energy in your arms making them look translucent with stars.