~Special Chapter 8~

~AU~~NOT CANON TO THE STORYLINE~

~AU~
~NOT CANON TO THE STORYLINE~

It only took a couple of minutes for him to beat up the delinquents at his school with ease, not a single speck of dirt on his creme colored uniform

The spikey-haired middle schooler sat on top of the mountain of beaten up kids, resting his elbows on his knees, one of his hands playing with a piece of hair in his face.

"Do you guys know the basic rule you have to follow in order to get along with strangers?" Megumi asks with a mellow tone.

Urami East Middle School Second-Year:
Megumi Fushiguro

"... I don't..." one of the kids under him was able to say.

Megumi allows some wind to blow in his hair, looking down to address the right answer. According to him. "I will not kill you, so please don't kill me either." Megumi quotes. "You can replace "kill" with whatever you want. Basically, you draw a line so that you're able to respect one another's dignity. Through this process, both parties can make this "rule" a reality."

He pauses when he hears kids shuffling and running past his vision, making him turn his head as to where they were going. They completely disregarded his display of beaten corpses he sits on and rush with their phone cameras ready in their hands.

He sighs and stands up, beginning to walk down his throne. "Breaking that rule or being arrogant enough to think you don't need it... must've felt really pleasant. I'll kill you if you do that in front of me again." Megumi says, his feet finally landing on the concrete floor.

"Fushiguro!" A voice called to him urgently. Megumi stilled I'm his place, an annoyed and dark facial expression overlapping his once calm one a second ago. He looks right, then left, trying to locate where the voice came from.

Nothing. He lifts a brow and turns back to see if the person was behind him.

Nothing again.

"Fushiguro!" The voice now closer, close enough to actually be right in front of him. Megumi whips his head to face the boy, almost like a jump scare.