~Special Chapter 1~

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaadddd!!~" You yell to Gojo in a bored tone, who sits across from you, both legs crossed.

Both of you were in your dorm trying to pass time on your day off. He suggested playing UNO, and with your competitive nature you agreed.

"YYYYYYYYY////NNNNNNNN!!~" he yells back childishly, putting down a plus four card.

"Uh-"

"UNO!" He yells holding up his only card, while you still had like fifteen, plus the four more you had to pick up from the stack. "Anyways, did you want to tell me something?" He asks taking off his blindfold.

"Yea... this game is getting boring let's do something else." You say with a pout.

"You're only saying that cause you haven't won a single game~" he teases.

"Yea cause we're supposed to play with three or more players, not two!" You say slamming all your cards on the small coffee table.

"Awww look. Is my baby sad?~" he says with puppy eyes also putting down his card.

"Yes...So can we PLEAASSSSSEEE go somewhere or something." You say with your own puppy eyes, holding a fake tear.

His heart twinged, looking at your face with his naked eyes, blindfold no longer masking his face. He was quiet for a moment thinking of what else to do. His face lit up after finding the perfect idea.

"How do you feel about going to the beach?!" He asks excitedly.

"The beach?!" You ask with sparkles that could provide energy throughout Tokyo. You've never visited he beach up to this point. You were either too young to walk yourself there or you were on missions as a jujutsu sorcerer.

"Can we go with everyone else?" You ask.

"Of course, none of us have anything better to do." He says patting your head tenderly.

"Thank you!" You say making your way over to his side and giving him a big hug.

He chuckles hugging you back.

————

You were skipping throughout the dorm halls trying to gather up as many of your friends as possible. You've already convinced Yuji and Nobara. They were easy to sway once "beach" left your mouth.

They were already packed and ready to go walking by your side. You also were packed and ready.

You were making your way to Megumi's door with a smile. You knocked three times and stepped back, waiting for your boyfriend to open his door.

All three of you hear footsteps come up to the door, meaning he was about to open up. His dark spiky hair came into you vision along with his casual stoic nature. He was wearing a navy sweatshirt with black sweatpants, meaning he wasn't planning on going out today.

"What are you guys packed for?" He asks scratching the back of his head.

"Beach!" All three of you beam at him. "Come with us, yea?" You ask with his favorite smile.

He sighs with furrowed brows. Mulling it over in his head.

"Who else is going?" He asks

"Well so far it's us and Gojo-sensei but, we're gonna go ask the second years too." Yuji says.

"You're taking too long just answer!" Nobara says tapping her foot.

He looks over at you, seeing your excited expression and body language. He sighs once more and gives y'all an answer.