~Special Chapter 4~

After the mission at Yasohachi Bridge, you were all driven back to Jujutsu Tech. The lot of you needed to be checked up by Shoko and to give the report.

You were the only one in the car that was awake, not that you wanted to. Sleep was calling to you but with Itadori and Nobara sleeping on one side of your shoulder and Megumi on the other, it wasn't really a comfortable place to sleep.

Itadori would mutter things while sleeping making Nobara stir. Like two siblings in a long road trip. It was an adorable sight. You might've snapped some pics of them in the process.

Megumi was a very peaceful sleeper, his hair tickled your neck a little bit, but not enough to make you move it. You also took multiple pictures of him and set one as your Lock Screen.

"Nitta how come one of us couldn't sit in the front?" You ask quietly.

She looks at you through the rear view mirror. "Punishment." She says simply. She was still a little salty about the trio running off and trying to do the mission themselves.

"But I didn't do anything wrong." You deadpan

"Yes, but you didn't stop them." She said.

You sink into your seat with an annoyed irk mark, still wanting to sleep.

"You should wake them up, we're almost there." Nitta says as the gates of the school start coming into view.

You hum, compliant with her request. You shake Kugisaki a little bit and whisper for her to wake up. Since Itadori was on her shoulder, he felt the sensation of you trying to wake up Kugisaki.

They both open their eyes tiredly and yawn.

"We're almost there." You say.

They nod their heads, stretching their limbs.

You turn your attention to Megumi who was still sound asleep, you noticed how he took the liberty of sleeping on your left side. The same side where your arm was blasted off only a couple hours prior. He was probably still thinking about it so he slept in that side unconsciously.

You look at him for a couple seconds before you gently ruffle his hair and whisper to wake him up. "Megumi, it's time to wake up."

His eyebrows crease before they open slowly. He breathes in through his nose and rubs his eyes. "We're here?" He asks in a hushed tone.

You nod as he lifts his head off your shoulder.

The other two try not to fall back asleep as Nitta stops at the front gate.

"Alright you brats, get some sleep and check in with Shoko." Nitta says, unlocking the doors.

You all groan tiredly and make your way out the car. She drives off as soon as you close the door.

"Bye to you too.." you say at the car in the distance. You turn to your barely awake friends and say, "Let's go."

Not trusting their eyes, they grab onto what's left of your uniform as you lead them to Shoko's office.

"Y/n, where's your sword?" Nobara asks.

You stop in your tracks and face the three behind you, eye bags prominent under your (e/c) irises. You click your tongue at your stupid mistake while fighting the special grade and kick a rock in front of you.

"It broke." You murmur

"HUH?!" Itadori asks, now fully awake.

"The blast was simply too much. It ended up taking my arm with it as well." You say rubbing your left arm.