Chapter 58: I can still fight

The air felt thick on top of your skin, like you have been lathered in thick concrete

The air felt thick on top of your skin, like you have been lathered in thick concrete. Your cuts a bruises weighing you down even more. You watched as Choso surrounded himself with blood and clasped his hands together like Kamo would do with blood manipulation.

He directed his aim towards Uraume, shocking Kamo who also uses the same technique.

Kamo observed Choso's pristine movements when handling the technique. 'So powerful!' He thought with wide eyes. The blood that Choso used to shoot at Uraume launched itself with insane quickness. Almost too quick that it cought Uraume off guard.

The stream of blood collides harshly with Uraume's hands they used to block the attack. 'It's fast! So this is piercing blood!' Uraume observes still trying to deflect the attack.

Choso launches waves of attacks over and over again against Geto and Uraume, trying to one-up them. The ground was completely destroyed with the amount of damage the fight has ensued.

"Don't push yourself. You must be tired." Geto taunts.

"So what? Is that any reason to not put my life on the line for my little brother?" Choso asks, a menacing aura surrounding himself.

"I'm just asking, but... you're not related right?" Panda asked Itadori with a head of sweat rolling down his face.

Itadori ripped away his torn up uniform shirt, the night breeze hitting his cuts. "No way. He almost killed me earlier." He answered.

"Todo too. Are you giving off freaky pheromones or something?" Panda sweatdropped.

"I was thinking the same thing..." you muttered.

"But he has created a disturbance." Kamo commented.

"Yep." Itadori replies, brushing his hair away from his face with his hand.

"We must take advantage of it." Kamo said. You nod in approval, still watching over the fight with Geto and Choso.

"I still have two cores left, so I'll go out in front. If we all attack we can create an opening. No matter what we must retrieve the prism realm." Panda says. You hum to let him know you understood before the four of you split up, attempting to sever the string that held Geto's plan in place.

The prism realm.

Before Panda could attempt his own attack, covering his large hand with cursed energy, a frigid chill ran through everyone's back.

'Ice Formation...'