Chapter 28: A show huh?

The eight curses lunge at you, now having none of Deidamia's strength restricting them.

You quickly jump up, sword in hand, resulting in all eight to crash into each other. Your foot lands on one of them to use as leverage, jumping away from the group of monsters.

You land in the shallow water a little ways from them.

"Easy peasy." You say spinning your sword around your body.

Gojo can feel himself being let free by the second. He notices it's certain parts of the body where he feels the most controlled. His head, hands, elbows, feet, knees, and shoulders. He felt like a puppet.

"I see..." he whispers.

The other three watch intently at how you maneuver your body through the curses, slashing at them and filling them with black holes.

You weave around the curses swiftly using their unpredictable attacks against them. You cut off multiple limbs and have black holes cover them up.

After thinking that it was a job well done and all you had to do was wait until they were all sucked up, your black holes vanished.

Everyone went wide eyed including you.

"Did you turn them off?!" Nobara yells irritated.

"No!" You yell back with the same irritation.

'This is the same thing that happened in the cave with Megumi. My limits are increasing, but why?!' You think bitterly.

"Y/n I didn't test you to see what I've always observed. Show us all the extent of your own power!" Deidamia says

The curses regenerate and soon come sprinting at you. You cut them all up again but this time you don't lay out any black holes.

"If you wanted something new just say that!" You yell to the special grade with a crazed smile.

Gojo chuckles while cutting of the "strings" around him. He was now free but didn't dare interrupt you.

"Gojo-sensei go and help her!" Megumi says still struggling in his binds.

The other two first years nod their heads vigorously in agreement.

Gojo puts his pointer finger to his lips with a smile. Shushing them.

"You shouldn't interrupt experimentation, especially at this level." He says

They all cock their heads to the side, gawking at their teacher before looking back at the fight.

You wait until the right moment, resting your sword on your shoulder in a carefree manner. Your hold out your hand in a pointer gun charging up your finger tip that is aimed at the group of curses.

You shake and sweat a little, not used to storing so much energy in such a small place, but breaking your limits is the epitome of getting stronger.

The spirits finally reach the spot you were aiming at, taking a deep breath you shoot an improvised technique you came up with on the spot.

The curses stop in their tracks looking at the bright light that you shot at them. The "bullet" was a small sphere that stood still in between all the spirits.

You take this as an opportunity to get far away enough to not be caught up in it.

You laugh at your efforts, taking in the ecstasy of your power. 'DELAYED GALACTIC ART: SUPER NOVA!'

You then snap your fingers activating the technique causing your super nova to finally explode. The water you were standing in stir dangerously around you. The curses fly in different directions with severe burn marks.