~Special Chapter 11~

This would be your top five worst days of your life

This would be your top five worst days of your life. Not even an exaggeration, according to you.

You felt while you were training with your father. It was very awkward when you realized what the sensation was, so you made up a lame excuse to end training early.

"What do you mean you need to feed the dogs? We have no dogs." Gojo questioned you, suspicious.

"I uh- adopted one! Yeah! Mhm. It's in my room as we speak so I need to make sure it doesn't starve." You laugh nervously, spouting out lies.

All you knew was that, you needed a restroom. And fast!

Before your father could question you, you warped into your room, holding your stomach in pain. "This better not be what I think it is." You walk into the restroom.

After checking, you banged your head on the bathroom wall for a cool minute. It was exactly what you thought it was.

You know you didn't have any of the necessary products for your current crisis, but you checked under your bathroom sink anyways.

Nothing.

You groaned, knowing you had to let him know. You are in no condition to get them yourself.

You pressed Gojo's contact in your phone, placing it on your ear hesitantly. You heard it ring for a couple of seconds before hearing his voice on the other side of the line.

"Y/n Gojo's dad speaking." He answered. You face palmed yourself, hoping he doesn't actually answer the phone like that to anyone else.

"Um... ok so I didn't adopt any dogs." You mumble.

Gojo goes silent for a bit, the quietness deafening. You run a hand down your face before checking if he hung up. The call was still ongoing so you placed it back in your ear.

"You there?" You ask.

"No puppies...?" Gojo asks solemnly.

"No..."

"No cats...?"

"No..."

"No guinea pigs?"

"No... I didn't adopt any animals. Sorry." You bit your lip.

There was another beat of silence, making you more nervous. Gosh, are you actually going to tell him?

"If there's no cute animals in your room, then why did you run off?" He asks. "We weren't even mountain climbing today."

You sigh.

"I need you to listen and shush." You order.

"Sheesh. What's got into you? Are you okay?" He asks.

'More like what's coming out of me.' You feel a tick mark on your forehead.

"I'll kill you if you tell anyone." You threaten.