Chapter 48: You fake!

It's the way things only get worse from here.

The situation wherever you turned in Shibuya, would only tell you a story of different perspectives of your comrades. A dark fantasy that would now come to reality. The deepest despairs have only begun, and the awakening was only the start of it.

"Prism Realm.... open." A command spills from Geto's lips. His very calm demeanour was so thick, it can trap someone like the one and only Satoru Gojo.

Literally.

The cube that stood beside Gojo, his body tensing up at the sight of an unfamiliar object, opened up. Its shape then contorts so now a single bleeding eye that pierced into Gojo's soul.

The white haired man could only stare back, his whole being, consumed by the prism realm's watchful gaze.

He soon snaps out of it and plants his foot to ready an attack against it.

"Yo! Satoru!" An all to familiar voice calls out to him from behind. He swerved around to find the once dead Suguru Geto alive and well.

"Huh?" Was all Gojo could muster up in the moment. He tried to come up with a rational reason as to why Geto wasn't dead.

Memories of the past years surge through his mind. All the way from his youth to now.

In those moments he didn't realize that being in his  state of shock would be his downfall. The prism realm latched into his body tightly, leaving no room for movement.

'Dammit! They got me!!' Gojo cursed.

"C'mon Satoru. Letting your mind wander during a fight?" Geto taunted. Gojo notices that he couldn't feel any of his cursed energy, rendering his overpowered techniques useless.

"So... who are you?" Gojo asks.

"Suguru Geto, of course. Have you forgotten? How sad."

"Your body... and even your cursed energy... my six eyes tell me you're Suguru Geto." Gojo then lifts his head up to pierce his eyes into Geto's, for what he says next comes from the bottom of his heart. "But my soul says otherwise! Hurry up and answer!! Who the hell are you?!"

Geto or who he says he is, pulls a thin string from his scars on his forehead, spinal fluid dripping from it. "Yeesh, how'd you know?" He asks with a wide and creepy smile, popping off his skull to reveal a cursed brain.

Gojo grinds his teeth at the disgusting sight. His friend's body being used as a tool made his sanity drop a bit.

"It's a cursed technique that allows me to hop between bodies by switching brains. Of course, it lets me use the innate technique's within the body as well." Geto starts. "I coveted his curse manipulation and these exact circumstances. You didn't have Shoko Ieiri get rid of Suguru Geto's body, did you?"