~Special Chapter 3~

Fast footsteps could be heard through the shopping district, making it known someone was in a rush.

It just so happened that said person was Itadori Yuji zooming his way through sidewalks and past other people with a trail of smoke behind him.

"SENSEIIIII!!!!"

"KUGISAKIIIII!!!!"

He yelled out to his comrades that were dying because of the heat. Once he reached them he came to a halting stop to tell them what he's just witnessed. Kugisaki's and Gojo's figures were sprawled out lazily in the shade to ward off the intense sun rays.

"Huh?" Gojo asks not moving a muscle.

"So annoying. It's too hot for your craziness." Kugisaki says tiredly.

"FUSHIGURO'S GETTING HIT ON!" Itadori tells them, leaving no room for debate.

Soon as those words slipped of Yuji's tongue they both sprang up and sprinted with Itadori at their top speed, quickly getting to where Fushiguro was.

"FORMATION B!" Gojo calls out.

"Roger!" Both his students say.

Getting to their destination they find Megumi talking to a woman they don't recognize with brown hair.

"FUSHIGURO-KYUNN~" they both shout running up to him in a comical but flirtatious manner.

They finally reach him and jump onto him, gripping his uniform right in front of the random lady.

Kugisaki instantly berates the stoic boy with questions. "Who is that woman?! Have you forgotten the night you toasted to my eyes?!" She asks in a desperate manner.

"Was it all a lie when you said your time with me was the most enjoyable of all?!" Itadori asks with fake tears.

They go on rambling even when Megumi speaks up.

"What? Seriously, what?" Megumi asks ignoring their fake pleas of affection.

"Could you not touch him so casually, please, YOU HOMEWREAKERS?!" Gojo asks now making his gleaming presence known. They all turn to him to find him without a mask and dressed nicely in a blue button up and his usual stylish glasses.

"Megumi-chan has violin~ practice with me now. Let's go home Megumi-chan. Today I'll have you master "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."" Gojo says unmasking his charm.

"It's ok. Don't mind them. Just go ahead. The station's straight ahead." Megumi instructs the brown haired woman.

"Thank you so much." She says before leaving.

"Huh?" All three idiots ask in confusion.

"Okay, seriously, what is this? Could you stop? You're embarrassing me." Megumi says with a dark scowl.

Gojo innocently points to Itadori not trying to incur Megumi's wrath. Then they all hear a crack.

They all turn their faces to where they heard the weird noise.

And there you were, having four crushed ice cream cones in your hands. The disgust on your face was prominent with an eye twitch because you have just witnessed, THE WHOLEEE THING.

The three idiots sweat in their positions trying to come up with an excuse for why they decided to hit on your boyfriend while you were out buying THEM ice cream

"Wait a minute Y/n! We can explain!" Itadori says in fright.

"Yeah Y/n! We promise this was for Megumi's sake!"Nobara says trying to reason with you.

"By having a secret relationship with him?" You ask getting the wrong idea.

"NO!" They all scream

"I am so confused." You sulk throwing away their undeserved ice cream.

"You killed my ice cream..." Gojo says horrified.

You jerk your head in his direction trying not to strangle him right then and there. "I dare you to say that again." You threaten while walking up to Megumi's side.

Gojo screeches like a high school girl. "No don't hurt me I'm too pretty to die!"

"So whose idea was this?" You ask making them all jump besides Megumi.

"Y/n! We are comrades! We don't point fingers!" Itadori says while Gojo and Nobara were already pointing at him.

Finding the culprit Megumi and yourself knock him right upside his head hard.

"You should already know that Megumi is mine. Seriously." You say with no shame hugging him, making Megumi blush. He coughs to try and calm himself down.

"Yes ma'am" Nobara and Itadori say dumbfounded.

"Prove it!" Gojo says childishly, thinking you were too shy. He really wanted that cold ice cream.

"Ok then." You say nonchalantly.

You grab Megumi's collar and bring him to your lips. Connecting them, you hear audible squeals and gasps from your comrades.

Gojo practically disintegrates.

You pull away from the kiss for air and hold up a peace sign with a devious smile. Megumi still stunned by your action, is beet red trying to hide in his collar.

"I think we need to revise formation B." Itadori whispers to his other half, also known as Kugisaki.

"We should just call Y/n." She whispers back nodding.

————————————

Thank you akaashit_zozo   for the suggestion!

Thank you akaashit_zozo for the suggestion!

I know this was a short chapter, sorry about that but OH MY GOD I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING WHILE WRITING THIS. I actually also wanted to write about this Juju Stroll so I was happy when I picked it out of the hat randomly. Yes I wrote the prompts down and drew them out of a hat😭.

Anyways thank you for also liking the story so far! It really does help motivate me when writing :)

I hope you liked what I did for this prompt!

FOR THE PROMPTS THAT DIDN'T GET PICKED.
Do not fret, your creative ideas will not go to waste. I will be writing them as well when I write more special chapters before the Shibuya Arc.

Thank you for reading and see you next chapter❤️