~Special Chapter 2~

TW: Harrassment

"Good job you guys! Mission has been completed." Gojo says clapping his hands. All you guys did as a response was groan with starvation.

"What kind of mission was that? What we did was clean all the gardens on campus." Yuji says spread out on the grass, with Kugisaki laying on top of him in a two person dog pile.

Megumi pants trying inhale more air for his lungs while kneeling down from exhaustion.

"It wasn't that bad. Y/n is doing just fine. Look at her!" Gojo says having his hands out showing you off while you trimmed the last leaves on some bushes.

"Yea but Y/n isn't human." Kugisaki says angrily throwing a water bottle at you. You catch it in time before it hit your face.

"Yes I am! I'm only used to this cause Dad put me through worse." You say shivering from the memories of when you first trained with him.

"Tough love Y/n. And it payed off so don't curse at me." Gojo says lightly hitting you in the head.

"I'm still hungry though..." you say right before everyone's stomach growls simultaneously.

"You jinxed it..." Itadori says rubbing his stomach.

"Sorry." You groan holding your own stomach.

"HAHAHA ok I'll treat all you guys to dinner!" Gojo says holding up his debit card.

You all groan in excitement but to exhausted to give him a satisfying reaction.

————

~AFTER EATING~

"I'M STUFFED!" Itadori says patting his stomach.

"That was soooo good." Kugisaki says stretching her arms over her head.

"Glad you guys liked it!" Gojo said with an award winning smile.

"It was good." Megumi says monotone.

"What about you Y/-? Y/n?" Gojo asks now letting everyone know that you were no where to be seen.

"Huh?! Where'd she go?" Itadori says

"I could've swore that she was right next to me." Nobara says looking everywhere.

"Is she still in the restaurant?" Megumi asks with a hint of concern. He knows your strength so he doesn't want to jump to conclusions. Hoping you didn't somehow get kidnapped or worse.

"Ah! She's over there!" Itadori points at the end of the sidewalk they were on.

"Yea and she's with someone." Kugisaki says squinting.

"How'd she even get over there.." Gojo sweat drops

"Let's go" Megumi says already walking in your direction.

The closer the group got to you, they made out the figure that was conversing with you, as a boy.

The group got close enough to catch the last things the random boy was saying.

"Don't be so cold, all I asked was to take you to dinner." He said hands in his pocket.

You stood there quiet and unmoving, blinking once in a while to prove you weren't dead. Your expression was emotionless, very much uninterested.

Yet your hard exterior, the boy kept yapping about how beautiful you were and that anyone would be lucky to have you.

Megumi and the others hid behind various objects to not be found out. Itadori behind a flower pot, Kugisaki crouching behind a trash can, Megumi behind a Dropbox for mail, and Gojo hiding horribly behind a lean pole. Though you and the boy didn't notice.